Deflowering Audrey West

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ratz, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Since the beginning of my time as a brothel visitor I have wanted to party with a tall brunette.

Well today my wish came true, and it was well worth the wait. Audrey West caught my eye, and man is she a looker. 5' 10" barefoot with curves in all the right places. Being 5' 3" undressing each other put me right at breast level, and she has perfect boobs. With some light kissing we got started right away with our party, moving quickly into some oral action. She is smooth skinned down below, and has one of best looking pussies I have ever seen. After some intense oral that left us both shuttering and shaking, we moved into some hot sex with multiple positions. We collapsed into each others arms for some cuddling and kissing. When we gathered our breath we concluded our party with a sensual shower.

Audrey has now captured me with her out of this world powers, and left me wanting more. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Ratz,

I have no words to describe our last FIVE parties. You deflowered me ALL the way. You made my first and all times incredibly intimate and all about me. I can't imagine anyone outdoing you. You are my favorite. Come back soon xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. As the new year starts I cannot wait to start planning my next overnight adventure with you. Just one party with you would not be enough... I hope the new year brings good things your way.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Nice review! Which Ranch does Audrey West reside? :wink: :?:

5. Excellent review babe!!! I'm ready for the AAA action!!! ;) ;) ;) hehe xoxoxox

6. To RATZ: Thanks for the heads up!! I'm going to the AVN show 1/15-1/18, may be I shall find time to visit the Alien Cat House....

7. If you would like the true GFE with a 5'10" brunette bombshell that will treat you like you are the only one in the world then I would recommend Audrey.

ACH has wonderful women....