Debating whether to start a long idstance relationship and marriage.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Jun 6, 2023.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Ladies, I need your advice; for the past few months I've been trying different dating sites such as Christian Mingle, Match, eHarmony, Friend Finder, and most recently an across the seas dating/marriage site called EasternHoneys.com . All of the above with the exception of Eastern Honeys; the other sites I get no results, I reach out to the women, no response, and none reach out to me at all. I describe myself with all honesty, physically, my wants in a relationship, but still nothing. the only ones that reach out to me are women in the overseas site, and they start the introduction, not me. I know on most international dating sites the majority of women on there just want to become U.S. citizens only, while some do want a real loving marriage. In my profile I mentioned to the women I am physically disabled in the ankles and currently the in-home caretaker of my aging parents. I mention that I am Christian, and still work the family vegetable garden. My delimas are these, first, if they still want to go through with this and get married over the long-distance correspondence, I'm going to have to be the "Mr. Mom" person of the family since these women already are doctors and nurses reaching out to me. I only get $1,190 a month in disability. Second, I don't want them to be or feel burdened living with a disabled househusband while they are breadwinners of the family. The house is fully paid off and there is an acre of land on the property. I'm wrestling in my mind, heart, and soul on whether to go through with it, or let them off easy and delete my account. I don't want to be a selfish person, wanting only want I want and forget their needs and wants. I care more about others than myself. I've been praying to GOD to let me know what to do, hopefully GOD can let me know through your advice ladies. Any advice is welcome.

John will likes this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

As a guy who’s been in several long distance relationships, I can honestly say they don’t always work. I’ve never had a successful LDR. Mostly, the girls I was in the LDR with would forget they were in the relationship with me and just disappear. One girl sent a bus ticket to her ex and had him move in with her while she was supposedly in a relationship with me. She came crawling back a year later after the guy left her but I wasn’t having it.

I don’t know why my luck is so horrible with women. It seems as if going to the brothels is a better fit for me.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

There are alot of "Predators and Fake Profiles" on these dating sites. I don't trust them and I agree with @Old Nick on sharing his experience on these sites.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick and JerryVestal like this.
  4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Thank you @cumishaamado and @Old Nick for your advice, I'll just delete my account on the eastern honeys site. My relatives were saying the same advice, not that I don't follow their advice all the time, but I like people outside of my family advice as well. My folks said, "careful these, ladies may wait till we're gone to kick you out of your own house, then your would be homeless, and they get a free house if you marry them." Very true. I'm better off getting a pet that won't kick me out of the house! :D Besides, I'm better off saving my money to head to the Ranches! I just had my profile on the eastern honeys site deactivated, the customer support was trying to give me special deals to stay, no way was that going to happen.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    cumishaamado and Old Nick like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and good job in deactivating your profile on Eastern Honeys. Save your money and party at the ranches or buy a dog or a cat. They are adorable companions.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I can say with absolute honesty that I have felt more love from courtesans than I have from “normal people” in the dating world. Dating is a joke where I live. It was then, and it still is now.

JerryVestal likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you @Old Nick!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]