DADDY'S NEW POOL!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As some of you may know I have a house behind the ranch and yesterday our new Spa & Pool arrived! 40' long with a built in spa! Come enjoy it here at the Ranch with the bunnies and I real soon! Here are some pictures of the pool as it came in

2. i cant wait its going to be ssssssssssssoooooooooo nice to have a pool!!!

3. Yes I am looking forward to a naked Skyline

4. I hope that I will get that suite right by the pool. A midnight swim with Jessica Marie sounds like a plan.

5. Can't wait to play in it! :)

6. Thanks, i say the same thing about you and I'll bet a lot of postrs do to.

7. I really can't wait!!! I'll be at the pool all the time. . .if I can that is!!! I'm so excited!!!

8. You will be a nice addition to the pool, with girls like you laying at my pool, I will not have to landscape it. Your beauty will be enough.

9. Smooth talker... ;)

10. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

In it, on it, over it, under it, and around it.

11. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

You smooth talking devil.

Very true btw.

12. Thanks! i was going to put in a Bar B Que but decided we don't need one as we all love to eat Bunny and it doesn't need to be cooked, just heated up.

13. Not that it is at all practical, but as I looked at the pictures of the pool being held up by the crane I invisioned leaving t the pool attached to the crane so the pool could be raised occasionally - A SKY-pool! You could even have your own version of the mile-high club "the Sky High Over the Bunny Ranch Club".

Ok, so it's a silly idea - I haven't had my morning coffee yet . . .

Nice pool, though, and hot bunny sandwich is always ont he menu . . .

14. :D :lol: I can't wait for the day we can all have a pool party at the Bunnyranch! Woo Hoo!

15. That would be cool, but I can't imagine the building dept allowing that.

Bunny sandwich? I will have one for breakfast, I love the thighs.

16. Daddy, you really are a smooth talker. I'm gonna have to spank you when I see you for being a bad boy!!!

17. I will be the spanker, I am a giving kind of guy.

we all miss you!

18. Ah. . .I see. . .hehehe

I miss the ranch too!!!

19. Mmmmm, looks like an awesome pool. =) Hope to come and swim in it soon.

Megan =)

20. Yep, those guys at the building dept. are no fun at all are they?

21. would love to see the new pool...

22. I HAVE RECENTLY APPLIED TO JOIN YOU OUT THERE BUT HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RESPONSE YET - IT IS SUCH A BIG DREAM FOR ME - YOUR NEW POOL LOOKS AMAZING AND I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A DIP IN IT SOMETIME ! NAKED WOULD BE EVEN BETTER !! I WOULD LOVE COOK YOU A WONDERFUL LUNCH TO SHOW MY EXCITEMENT AT AND GRATITUDE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU !
    757-474-5819

[smilie=call me.gif]

CYNTHIA "CYNNAMONN"

23. I love getting wet ! Sounds like a good idea too me !!

24. Hello Dennis,

That's going to be a beautiful pool only you can pull it off and also wanted extend an apology to you and Madam Suzette. My wife and I met you the night of her birthday and we was suppose to swing back through after our little fishing trip at Lake Tahoe. Well we got wore out and didn't wake up in time to see you guys before we had to fly out. Hopefully next year when I get back home from overseas, we'll be able to see each other again it'll be another present for the wife

25. Can't wait to get wet!!! I have been soo hot! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Having seen your pictures, I can attest to your hotness. But I think if you got wet, you'd just get hotter.

27. Good to see you post Kallie, the wife and I can't wait to come back and tryout the new pool. I still want to thank you for giving her the best birthday present and hopefully can doing again next year when I get back from going overseas. But hands down you made her very happy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. It's coming along nicely. I'm so excited! :)

29. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Will it be done by next week?

30. its supposed to be done this week i heard

31. YEAH !! The Pool's almost done!!

32. I cant wait to go skinny dipping!! haha;)

33. Can't wait to break it in Daddy - nude swimming and sunbathing only!!

34. I Wanna go swimming. :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.