Current lineup weekend of 9/22 available?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Ranchfan, Sep 22, 2023.

1. With the temporary (?) "merger" of the KitKat ladies with Sagebrush, does anyone know the full lineup of ladies this weekend? Before the pandemic, it was great when the lineup was posted every week. Then the lineup calendar was added, which was awesome. But the calendar isn't being updated any more.

EllieAmes likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

you can always find the current lineup online at www.sagebrushranch.com XOXO! Hope to meet you soon! dont forget to join us for street vibes tomorrow! email me at [email protected]

3. Thank you for the reply, Ellie. Unfortunately, the "Today's Lineup" page is usually only 70-80% accurate. Back before April 2019, there was a list published every week in the "Lineups" section.

EllieAmes likes this.
  4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

We also have different schedules from one another. Is there a certain girl u would like to see? If so u can email the lady directly to find out her availability and schedule ann appointment. Thank u for being patient with us during this transition u are appreciated XOXO!!!

5. Thanks Ellie for the reply. It's often a challenge. It seems like a pretty easy thing to do (post an accurate schedule.) I know "Management" is staffed by a very few number of people, but I believe they are missing a very valuable marketing tool.

wrb55rosco likes this.
  6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

XOXO im sorry sweetheart id love to party with u and im at the ranch Sunday 12pm-12am Wed-Thursdays 12pm-12am Friday-Sat 12pm-2am and 24/7 by appointment [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

@Ranchfan : Here is information that James @BunnyRanch posted:

Wanted to give everyone some insight on everything that has happened so far and where the ladies of Kit Kat Ranch have gone.
    The tragedy of the fire is a real thing, We are glad to say that there was no loss of life and no one was injured in the fire on Sept 14 2023.
    The Majority of the Ladies have been moved to Sagebrush Ranch and a couple to LoveRanch and BunnyRanch.
    The Unity and Love has been strong to help the Ladies in their move to the other ranches.

If you are trying to find any of the Former Kit Kat Ladies that were moved just check out our websites under todays lineup or all ladies.

BunnyRanch.com SagebrushRanch.com LoveRanch.net

I will include Sagebrush's Lineup since the majority of ladies went to Sagebrush
    Keely Rose
    Kirsten Skye
    Peach Valentine
    Jade Monroe
    Cici Shellz
    Amelia Joy
    Olivia Green
    Mia Monet
    Misty Lane
    Cumisha Amado
    Brooklyn Bale
    Berkley Hill
    Diamond Euphoria
    Ellie Ames
    Mayla Messi
    Destini Starr
    Cora Renea

Daphne Gaspard is currently at LoveRanch
    Lori Jane is currently moved to BunnyRanch

• KKR fire 1
      [​IMG]
    KKR fire 1 by James BunnyRanch Media posted Sep 19, 2023 at 12:20 PM
    • KKR fire 2
      [​IMG]
    KKR fire 2 by James BunnyRanch Media posted Sep 19, 2023 at 12:20 PM
    • KKR fire 3
      [​IMG]
    KKR fire 3 by James BunnyRanch Media posted Sep 19, 2023 at 12:21 PM

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. The lineup was updated yesterday. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

RunningSquirrel likes this.