REVIEW Cumisha's Perfect Welcome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Steven Tomkovicz, Nov 6, 2023.

1. I am new to this and just had my first ever party with Cumisha and it blew me out of the water.

I have to say I was a little nervous coming to my first party, but Cumisha made me feel relaxed and comfortable the moment I stepped through the door. I don't know what I was expecting but she exceeded all of it.

Anyone will enjoy time with this ravishing lady and leave you planning the next time you can see her.

Thank you for an afternoon to remember.

foreverman likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @Steven Tomkovicz for an awesome review and memorable party. You are amazing!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! I was so nervous my first time too. I met Cumisha after several visits to the ranches and you're right that she does get you to relax. She suggested a bubble bath party with another lady (Sophia Sun) and it was fantastic! Glad you had a memorable time.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing the memories and I love our memorable 2 Girl Parties with @SophiaSun!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

foreverman likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post and for the memories!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my review and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and let's make your party filled with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @Steven Tomkovicz for giving me an awesome review and I'm wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wishing you @Steven Tomkovicz a prosperous, safe, healthy and "Happy New Year" and it's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! I hope to celebrate the "New Year" with you in the future!!! Maybe we can have a "2 Girl Party" with @SophiaSun this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_8564.jpg

10. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I love our 2 Girl Parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2024
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @Steven Tomkovicz for giving me an awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]