REVIEW Cumisha ... once again !!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Once again, Sweet Cumisha ...
    Another "over the top, extreme" experience.
    My goodness gracious ... always wonderful and incomparable: it's what you are.
    Will see you again !!

foreverman and KikiLover like this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I so agree MikeInNevada. Cumisha seduced me the first time we met. She has such a bubbly personality that you just can't resist. Plus, Cumisha isn't shy about adding another lady to join in.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for an awesome review!!! I can't wait to see you again too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @foreverman for sharing your kind words and compliments!!! I miss our "2 Girl Parties" together!!! We have many memorable experiences together!!! My prayers are always with you with your medical issues!!! I look forward to more "2 Girl Parties" with you when you are feeling better!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  5. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Great review on the amazingly sexyCumisha!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]