REVIEW Cumisha Amado - Your "Asian Fantasy Girl" ... who has come to life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Your "Asian Fantasy Girl" ... who has come to life.
    = a good summary, but ... only the beginning.

A sweet, gorgeous (an understatement) lady who is eager to please, and who is everything you hoped for, and more.
    Did I say "unbelievable," too ? ... well, that's what she is.
    You will find: Nothing but HAPPY with this beautiful lady: YES.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for a wonderful review!!! I love our chemistry together and I look forward to our next adventure together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review and putting a smile on my face daily!!! I love your hilarious videos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts and giving me an amazing review and I look forward to more parties with you!!! You are a "True Gentleman" and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review and I look forward to our upcoming parties in the near future!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. She's definitely my dream girl!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dan1973 for mentioning me as "Your Dream Girl" and I hope to fulfill your dreams and fantasies in the near future!!! You can email me at: [email protected]

16. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

It took me awhile to be able to spend some time with Cumisha, but I was finally able to have my party with her. She does not disappoint. Our 2nd party was with a lady Cumisha brought in. So grateful for that one. All the ladies will tell you I love my 2girl parties. Cumisha will treat you right.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for your kind words and compliments!!! I love our "2 Girl Parties" together!!! They are alot of fun with intense chemistry to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review and I'm excited to party with you again soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dan1973 for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!! I would love to party with you in the future and fulfill your desires and fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @BigAl for liking my post[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]