RANCH SPECIAL CUMISHA AMADO & LUNA LYNN "HELPLESS FETISH PARTY"

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 7, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Do you have a fantasy of being "Helpless"? Let us fulfill your fantasies in our "Fantasy Suite"!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

Here are photos of us together:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

IMG_1625.jpg IMG_1600.jpg IMG_1606.jpg IMG_1623.jpg

Here are photos of the accessories:

IMG_2093.jpg IMG_2096.jpg

Email: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

joe moll likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you ready for adventure!!! Book us with a 10% deposit and let's experience it together!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let us fulfill your fantasies on "Booking a Helpless Party" and show you the ropes!!! Book your party with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have us explore your "Fetish Fantasies" and experience them together!!! Book us today to experience many memories to want to cum back for more!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's explore your "Fetish Fantasies" together!!! To schedule an appointment with us with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you ready to explore your sexuality and expand your horizons, let us @LunaLynn and @cumishaamado experience them together and have alot of fun with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! Call (775) 246-5683 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let @LunaLynn and @cumishaamado fulfill your desires of helpless or "Fetish"!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We would love to make your "Fetish Fantasies" cum true!!! Book us at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Let us fulfill your fantasies of being "Helpless" today!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have a few "Fetish Fantasies" you would love to experience and fulfill? Let us @LunaLynn and @cumishaamado make them come true!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]To schedule your "Fetish Fantasies" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have a "Fetish" you would love to fulfill? Let us make them cum true!!! Book with us with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me