Cumisha ... a wonder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Yup ... You, Cumisha ... are a WONDER.

As said, I am glad that I am a runner ... so as to be prepared.
    The time we spend is ...uhhhhhh "full" (!)
    but ... sadly, must come to an end, but but but ... BOTH of us have smiles
    at the beginning and at the end.

I was happy to help you celebrate your birthday ... and you can count on me being there
    between now and the next birthday, and for many birthdays to come ... "if the Lord is willin' and
    the creek don't rise".

You are always a wonder, our times are always memorable and ... (ahem !) ... COMPLETE !

KikiLover, BigAlbowski and foreverman like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again for a wonderful and memorable birthday celebration and baking a "Yummy Birthday Cake" for me!!! I look forward to partying with you in the near future with many more birthdays to cum!!! We have awesome chemistry together and our parties are always memorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Awesome Review, she is a wonder!!![smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LacyJay for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for a memorable birthday celebration and you are a "Sweetheart" with a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me