*** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread *** UPDATED 2/10/2013

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

2. Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread ***

Cool idea, Crockadoodle :)

3. Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread ***

Awe how nice of you to do Crock :p Great reviews Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread ***

Great idea Crock, this will make it easier to see how much fun the parties get with Ruby as you get to know each other. She is quite the girl :)

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Ruby-Dooby-Doo! I will just update this thread from now on!

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Tamela!

7. Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread ***

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread ***

That is a great idea Crock! And that is too bad that your first review of her got deleted...it's always a lot of fun to look back and read those first reviews of a lady, especially after you've partied a lot with her since that first party/review.

By the way, what was your forum name before Crock, and what do you remember saying about her in your review? Perhaps you could add a little something to make up for that first review...

MusicMan

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

DOUBLE DIGITS with Ruby Rae! 11/3/12

Shortly after midnight on Saturday, Nov. 3rd (my official birthday) I had my 10th party with my favorite Lover, Ruby Rae!

The evening began is spectacular fashion with a Toga Party hosted by the Staff, Ladies and Management at the Love Ranch North. The Toga Party was in celebration of the November birthdays of Katrina, Jade, Kimberly Amber and myself. The entire parlor was decorated meticulously with white, gold and purple fabric, with a few gold statues thrown in for good measure. Jade even went above and beyond to pick up a costume for me.

There were a lot of ladies and board members alike all dressed in appropriately in togas and/or white/red/purple/gold sheets, etc. The place was indeed festive.

Ruby and I participated in karaoke, hosted by our dear friends Killa Watts and his wife Jannette. We sang "I Got You Babe" and "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart". We when had sufficiently sung our little hearts out, we retired to Ruby's room for a little birthday fun! :mrgreen:

Ruby took NO time getting undressed and hopping into bed. I, however, was still dressed like Caesar and took some time getting disrobed. When I was finally ready to party, Ruby had me lay on my back and she lay on top of me while we kissed, cuddled and chatted a little. I love it when she does this. It makes me feel warm and comfortable and really enhances the GFE that Ruby is a master at providing.

We started off with some DATY action! Ruby has one of those kitties that makes you thankful you have a tongue! Talk about Pretty in Pink! :twisted: Ruby has the type of kitty that I could enjoy all day long.

We followed that up with some hot and steamy doggy. Ruby and I both like doggy a lot. I love being able to stand at the end of the bed and grab her curvy, little waist and let loose. And with the way Ruby's mirrors are situated in her room, you really get a great view of how much you BOTH enjoy this position. :twisted:

After a couple of very intense orgasms on her part, she had me lay down on the bed and her expert oral skills took over. She brought me to the brink a couple of times but stopped. There was definitely a method to her madness. LOL!

She then hopped on top for a little cowgirl action. Having Ruby on top is always a highlight of our parties, but on this occasion it was especially intense. We paced ourselves and spent lots of time getting into a steady rhythm. I could sense us both building to a mutual climax and as that moment got closer, our pace and intensity increased until we both released at the exact same time. And while this was happening, Ruby began to rotate her hips in counter-clockwise circles which only intensified things for me. She then collapsed onto my chest once again, bringing our party full circle.

We lay there for a while, not moving, just allowing the experience to wash over us. She eventually got up, gently cleaned us both up and we finished off our time together spooning and cuddling.

At the end of the day, I would have to say that this was by far our best and most sensual party to date! And with 10 parties now and counting, I am definitely looking forward to the next 10 and the next 10 and the next 10.... :mrgreen:

My darling Ruby-Dooby-Doo: Thank you so much for the amazing birthday present. I can say, without a doubt, it was the best birthday present EVER! And thank you for making our first 10 parties so memorable. You're an amazing lover and even better, someone I can call a friend. Thank you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

P.S. Jade interrupted our party for yet a THIRD time...even though this time it was via text message. My phone went off in the middle of our party and I knew it was Jade and sure enough, it was! At the time I texted her, we hadn't started our party yet, but at 1:26am, we had. Jade had ONE shot of tequila and was three sheets to the wind. LOL!

10. Re: DOUBLE DIGITS with Ruby Rae! 11/3/12

lol..I was with her when she txt you back, to funny and had I known it would only take 1 shot I would of maybe passed on the tequila.

11. Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/4/2012

Love the latest review, Crockadoodle! I had such a good time with you that night, in and out of the bedroom! I love that I can consider you a lover as well as a good friend :) MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/4/2012

that's sooo hot :)

13. Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/4/2012

Hehe, agreed, Pantera! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Re: *** Crock's RUBY RAE Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/4/2012

Can't wait to see you again Miss Ruby Rae! XOXO

15. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

My Long Awaited 11th Party with RUBY RAE (2/10/2013)

It has been over 3 months since I have partied with Ruby. I know....I know...bad client. But to be fair, we have both had a lot of things going on in our lives. Usually Ruby and I have a nice chat before we party. However, it has been a while since we've seen each other, so we didn't really talk a lot before we got down to business. I think we basically just wanted to jump each others bones, so that's what we did. :mrgreen:

One of things about our parties that I really like is Ruby likes to lay on top of me and kiss. We lay sort of nose to nose, kissing, cuddling, nuzzling. Ruby's has nice, pouty lips which don't really notice until you are kissing her. She nibbled my ears and kissed my neck...which gives me chills. LOL!

When she had me good and primed to party, she began oral on me. Having partied with Ruby as much as I have, she has found out where my "spot" is and likes to exploit the fact that she knows where it is. :mrgreen:

She then moved on top for a little cowgirl action. I had forgotten how tight Ruby is! I love it how she controls the action when on top. She knows the right movements and the right speed so we both enjoy it equally.

We then switched it up to a pretty aggressive doggy style. This way, I get to control the speed and the motion. I love to hold her by the waist and pound away and then back off to let her catch her breath and then speed up and pound away again. This went on for several minutes before I flipped her over for a little modified missionary at the end of the bed with her hips on a pillow.

I then had her lay on her back so I could return the oral favor. Ruby gets rather vocal when you are hitting her "spot" whether it is during sex or oral and she was definitely vocal today. I usually stop when she's had enough, but today I was a little relentless. I didn't give her a chance to breathe and she had to stop and catch her breath when I finally did stop. :mrgreen:

When she had composed herself, she finished me off with a terrific blowjob! We then snuggled for the last few minutes of our time together.

This was one of our more energetic parties! I actually kind of liked the fact that it had been a while since our last party, because it made me miss partying with her even more! Which means, I won't wait so long before partying with her again. HAHAHA!!!

Ruby: I love our "reunion"! I promise not to wait so long before we see each other again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Crock! [smilie=happy.gif]

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome review!!!! Nice way to get "reacquainted"!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

18. I now know from experience that the ear nibbling thing is extremely hot. And props to you for continuing on the oral. I had to stop because she clamped her legs down and was suffocating me (obviously in a good way) :twisted:

By the way, it was nice to finally meet you this past weekend!

19. Re: My Long Awaited 11th Party with RUBY RAE (2/10/2013)

Wow wow wow! What a great party we had! It was so good to be reunited with you, Crockadoodle. How I had missed you so! Let's never go that long without seeing each other again! Lol.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: My Long Awaited 11th Party with RUBY RAE (2/10/2013)

Ok...deal! :mrgreen:

21. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

diamondskye Let's turn it up a notch Diamond's are forever!

sounds like a hot fun time!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. Very nice crock.

23. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great reviews. So glad she is back. :D

24. Me, too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

26. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

So many wonderful things to say about Ruby!

27. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Ruby is a true sweetheart and so fun to be around! I am so happy you had a great experience together! xoxo

28. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Ruby is a dream all of these parties were lucky :)

29. Well yeah! She's intellectual, and absolutely gorgeous. :)

30. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Agreed ! She is a beautiful person inside and out :D

31. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Love reliving these memories :)