*** Crock's PIPER RAE Review Thread ***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

The Pied PIPER of Mound House - 12/15/2012

This past Saturday night, I had the privilege of partying with the Bunny Ranch's youngest Bunny, Miss Piper Rae. I have had my eye on Piper since we met this past May on her first visit to the ranch. She had just turned 18 and was still in high school when she started. She worked for a couple weeks to see if she would like it enough to come back after she finished. Lucky for us, she did! :twisted:

We spoke about partying together on Saturday and decided that we would wait until later in the evening, closer to the end of her shift. I hung around the Bunny Ranch all day getting to know the new girls, Krissy Summers and Layla Luvins. Both recent transfers from the LRV and both as sweet and beautiful as can be.

Shortly before midnight, Piper came over to see if I was ready for our party and indeed I was. We headed back to her room and after a quick chat about what we each like to do in a party, we were off and running. Piper confessed she was excited that I had asked her to party as she has wanted to party with me for some time. I thought that was sweet and she was just being nice until she practically ripped my pants off me to start our party! :mrgreen:

Now, before I begin the actual review just a little note about Piper: while she may be young, she definitely has some natural ability and loves to use toys in her parties!

She had me lay down on the bed and started showing off her very impressive oral skills on me. I then decided to mix things up and bit and I stood up at the side of the bed, grabbed one of her toys and began to use it on her while she continued oral on me. Piper is one of the most VOCAL ladies with whom I have ever had the pleasure of partying. In fact, a couple times during our party I was worried someone might bust in thinking I was doing bodily harm to this beauty! :shock:

Anyway...she finished me off for round 1 and then it was my turn to get a taste of this hottie! We changed it up from DATY to using toys a couple times during this part of the party. I lost track of how many orgasms Piper had, but at one point while using one of her toys on her, it was so intense the toy shot out! :shock:

We finished round 2 up and it was on to round 3 and a little doggy! Piper is incredibly tight and again very vocal when being pleasured in just the right spot. She has the perfect little body for this position. She also has a huge mirror on one side of her bed so you can watch her face while having fun. :twisted:

Round 4 ended with Piper once again showing off her expert oral skills.

My party with Piper was everything I expected it would be and more. She is fun, energetic, enthusiastic, sexy and definitely leaves you wanting more! I foresee many, many more Piper Parties in our future!!!

Piper: You were definitely just what the doctor ordered! I had the best time with you and I can't wait to see you again!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT!!! Piper sounds like she provides an AWESOME party!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. good for you crock,i remember the day you met her,your tounge dragged the floor all day.haha