*** Crock's COURTNEY CROSS Review Thread *** UPDATED 10/29

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Party Number 5 with my Favorite Bunny Babe!

It is no secret that Courtney Cross is my FAVORITE Bunny Babe! This girl will do things to me that are definitely NSFW! She knows exactly what I like and how I like it. This was our 5th party since I started seeing her back in late June. Everything about this stunning Texas hottie is perfect: looks, brains, talent, sexual energy, passion. You name it!

We actually had the pleasure of partying in one of the VIP suites this round since all of the ladies' rooms were full up (and sometimes doubled up) for Dennis's birthday. This girl LOVE sex and it shows. One of the things I enjoy most about our parties is how much we love to please each other.

We started off standing at the foot of the bed, kissing while I gently stimulated her. I love to kiss Courtney. She is an excellent kisser. I love kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. We laid down on the bed and I continued to stimulate her while we made out. She reached down and grabbed me and began to stroke me. Foreplay is definitely one of Courtney's many exceptional talents.

She then began oral on me. If there is one thing Courtney is highly skilled at, it is the art of fellatio. We then moved to the foot of the bed again: me standing at the end of the bed, penetrating her while she lay on her back. I loved being able to grab her legs and move them into different positions.

I then asked her to move up on the bed and lay down between her legs so I could kiss her kitty! Courtney has one of the prettiest kitties I have ever seen. She is very vocal when I am DATY. I could do this to her for hours. Finally when she has climaxed several times, she once again is going down on me. She has a way of doing it that drives me crazy...one secret I will not reveal...you will just have to see for yourself!

Our next party is slated for the Bunny Ranch Halloween party this coming weekend. I cannot wait!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: *** Crock's COURTNEY CROSS Review Thread ***

I like her kitty too!

[email protected]

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

My HALLOWEENIE Party with COURTNEY! 10/27/12

Saturday night I had my 6th party with my Favorite Bunny, Courtney Cross! She looked so cute dressed in her Tinkerbell costume for the Halloween Party. We decided a month or so ago that we would go together as Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. In fact, Courtney won the Costume Party!!!

Courtney is my favorite Bunny for a lot of reasons:

For starters, she is stunningly beautiful...and if you've seen any of her pictures, you know I speak the truth.

Second, she is not fake, and I'm NOT talking about her perfect NATURAL boobs either. She is a REAL person. What you see is what you get. There is no bullsh*t and no pretense.

Third, she takes her job very seriously. She truly loves to please and satisfy her clients in every way.

Fourth, we keep our parties fresh. No two parties are ever the same.

Fifth, Courtney has what I would call the "perfect pu$$y". Forgive my crudeness, but there is really no other way to describe it. It looks perfect, feels perfect, tastes perfect. Therefore, it IS perfect.

Sixth, we never negotiate anymore. She just asks me what I want to do, I tell her and we take care of business before we get down to business. LOL!

Seventh, she is always upbeat. She always has a positive outlook and is always happy.

Eighth, she is a beautiful person inside and out. She is thoughtful and genuine and I am happy I have her in my life.

Ninth, she is smart, savvy and knows what she wants out of life.

And lastly, the sex is amazing! Saturday night was probably our best party since our first a few months ago!

Courtney: Thank you for yet another passion filled party! It's always fun, always hot and always satisfying!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: *** Crock's COURTNEY CROSS Review Thread ***

EXCELLENT review!!! Courtney does seem to be a wonderful lady!!! :wink:

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

6. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Re: *** Crock's COURTNEY CROSS Review Thread *** UPDATED 10/

Great reviews Crock, she definitely sounds like someone to meet