*** Crock's CHANCE CUDDLES Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/7/12

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

My Night Owl Party with CHANCE CUDDLES (10/13/2012)

At about 3am after Dennis's big birthday bash, I left the LRN to see if anyone was still stirring at the BR. To my surprise, there were still a LOT of ladies still awake. And fortunately for me, one of those was Chance Cuddles. I wasted no time in asking her if she was up a party and indeed she was. Chance has a body that drives me absolutely wild. She always wears clothing that accentuates that body. And her ass...OMG! She has, by far, one of the hottest asses anywhere!

This was my third, and by far, BEST party with Chance. She truly is a talented and passionate lover. We have a great connection and I foresee myself spending a lot more time with her in the future.

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

My Birthday Party with CHANCE CUDDLES! 11/3/2012

After the Wig Out Party on Saturday night, Chance and I had the opportunity to become reacquainted for our 4th party together. Chance has quickly become one of my favorite Ladies to party with. She is fun, sexy, smart and we really enjoy each others' company. I love her slender, tight body, her perfect little ass and firm, natural C cup breasts.

If you have never had the chance to have Chance (LOL!) you really are missing out!

I mean, seriously??? HOW HOT IS SHE?!?!? Check out that ass and who wouldn't want those amazing eyes looking up at your while she was showing you her incredible oral skills?

4. Re: *** Crock's CHANCE CUDDLES Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/

your so sweet crock !!!

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Re: *** Crock's CHANCE CUDDLES Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/

Chance Is a hottie!! She's so fun to play with! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Re: *** Crock's CHANCE CUDDLES Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/

Yes Chance is a fun lady to party with and I am looking forward to the next time I get to see her and continue my own adventures with her :mrgreen:

7. Re: *** Crock's CHANCE CUDDLES Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/

jestr I am too looking forward to our limo party and every other party this year muah hunny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: *** Crock's CHANCE CUDDLES Review Thread *** UPDATED 11/

Great reviews!!

I wanna party with her too! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]