Courtney Cross and Piper Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

So. What can you say about this party that everyone has not already dreamed about? I let my mind run wild thinking about this party, and it still surprised me. It was a fantastic time. I had known going in that I wanted to party with each of these ladies, and when they suggested a two girl.... Well, I was very VERY much for that idea.

The negotiations were very easy going, and it did not take us long to agree on everything. Well, most everything... I kept trying to tell Courtney that I was going to mix it up, and go from GFE type to PSE and then back.. We had many fun jokes about that, before she "demanded" (not really but it makes the story better) that we do the party PSE style. Who was I to disagree?

We get back to the room which we are going to party in, and Courtney sets the mood with some great music selections. As soon as the music started, it was just like a PS role. Clothes were flying off, and flying around the room. Everyone was naked within seconds. I must say, it is hard to focus on anything when you have these two beautiful women naked with you. Bodies to die for.

We went every where in this party. From the bed, to the chair thingy, the coffee table, couches and shower.... I think Piper slid across the floor at one point. It didn't seem like we wanted to stay in any place for to long, but at no point did it seem like it was being rushed. They both made sure everything went at a nice smooth pace for us all.

Everything about these ladies drove my body crazy, and had me begging for more. From their touch, to the touch of their lips. Even the view of watching them kiss each other. It all drove me wild, and brought out a new side of me. These two working together, or alone for that matter, can teach even the best of men some new tricks.

Everything about this party fit perfectly. The music, the girls, the positions (some of which I didn't even know I could pull off) to the nice two girl shower at the end. They did an amazing job pulling off such an incredible party that I will never forget.

But it is one that I can not wait to relive again and again!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: C-Cross and Piper Rae

Excellent!!!! I have long been intrigued by this twosome!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Re: C-Cross and Piper Rae

Nice party Dane.

4. It was a great time:) I always have fun with you Dane.

5. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

I always have fun with you as well... Love the new signature by the way. So beautiful

6. I am glad we could satisfy your every thought about what it was like. Hope we satisfied your every need as well.

Kisses Courtney Cross [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]