country girl valentines

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Harley83, Feb 6, 2020.

1. I'm looking for a country girl valentine

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! I would love to be your "Country Girl Valentine"!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank you for the info! I would be honored to be your country girl for valentines day! @Harley83 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

desert girl here :rolleyes: would love to be your country girl for a day, give you the warmest welcome and ride around town in your truck with the windows down until we get back to the bed and you show me how country boys do it [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience a "Country Girl Lingerie Out Date"!!! What do you think?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ElizaWilde likes this.
  6. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

this sounds like soooo much fun oh my gosh

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Country girls are amazing girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]