Coco-liscious part (2) and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Well, having had a nice long memorable party with Coco on my first visit Wednesday, I had asked Coco, if it would be alright to drop by on Friday to see her and have a drink at the bar. I was flying back home on Saturday and I wanted to see Coco one more time before then. Coco being the gracious Southern Belle; said she would like that. So Friday arrives and I return to the BunnyRanch around 3 PM. Before I arrived, I went to the Summit Mall to pick up a small gift for Coco. It was something we had briefly discussed in one of our many conversations. When I go to the gate I double ring the bell and enter the parlor, there were quite a few people there from the Street Vibration weekend event. I had forgone the line-up because I was meeting Coco, but the ladies present were beautiful, just like Wednesday. If you are reading this and have never been to the ranch, you’re missing out on a ‘Utopia’ of beauties! This is the best collection of beautiful woman you will ever see (and potentially be able to party with) in the world, those beauty pageants are nothing compared to the BunnyRanch. Also less I forget their provocative attire, which must be seen to appreciate. [smilie=love sick.gif]
    A brief pause, the thought of all those beautiful ladies is causing a sensory overload!

Well after strolling through the parlor and lounge area I go to the bar and await the heavenly Coco. While at the bar I had another opportunity to talk with Bailey Monroe, who is such a doll. :) Before long Coco arrived, wearing a “Hooters” shirt and very sexy bikini bottom; I think, because the shirt caused my mind to flutter immediately. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

We sat at the bar for awhile and had a few drinks and talked; she is a very good conversationalist and such a charmer. I gave Coco her gift and she was so excited, she wanted to use it right away. I of course would like to help share it with her. :wink: But that will occur on another visit.

On a brief side note while at the bar, I would like to acknowledge Wendy who attends the bar at the ranch; she is a great gal and a true gem to the BunnyRanch.
    Before long Coco and I head on back to her room for a party, though this party was not as long as our first, any moment with Coco Brantley is pure magic. [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] When I am with Coco, I am in a state of Euphoria she is the best! Coco is all good! [smilie=mylove.gif]
    After the party, I showered and Coco put on a pink jumper which was opened like a “V” ending all the way down past her waist-line. I walked out of the shower and saw this and I began to drool. Wow, she is so incredibly hot and sexy. Did I die and go to heaven, two parties with an Angel in three days! [smilie=love sick.gif]
    After leaving her room, we returned to the bar where we met Maya Love who joined us for a brief period. Maya, for those who never seen her in person is drop dead gorgeous! :)
    Next, Coco and I moved into the lounge area which was much more comfortable. While there we talked with Mila(who is more beautiful than her pictures, she is a very elegant, intelligent lady), Venus Star(she is very bright and is more than a 10, easily a 15) initially, FoxyRoxy(She is so precious and sexy) joined in and finally Bentley Jo (she pretty and a joy to be around) you can’t be sad around her also she is the life of the lounge. She is so entertaining, how can she not make it in the ‘Real World’; they would have to blind not to pick her. :lol:

Also Dennis was in the lounge and Coco introduced me to him, he and I both share a passion for fine watches; Dennis and his collection are written about in the Feb 2003 WatchTime Magazines connoisseur section. Finally, if it were not for him, none of this would be here; he created the Shanghai we all come to love to visit “The BunnyRanch”.
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    At this time the food arrived from a sushi restaurant (I believe) that Maya and Coco had placed an order. As Coco and the rest went off to eat, her and the other ladies extended an offer to me to join them in the Bunnies Dining area. Boy how did I disserve this privilege? Coco, that’s how! :) The Bunnies, Dennis and Madame Suzette made me feel at home in the dining area. They have a nice spread of food in their kitchen area. The whole time in the dining area everyone was very kind to me.
    I want to thank Dennis, Madame Suzette, Maya Love, Mila, Brooke Taylor, Venus Star, FoxyRoxy, and last but not least Coco, for your warm and generous hospitality for allowing me to share dinner with you.

I never would of thought this day would be so spectacular, all of it could not of happened if it wasn’t for my favorite Bunnie, Coco Brantley. Coco makes every moment paradise! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Think about it, I am new to the whole BunnyRanch world and within a couple days, I have been privileged to experience so much!
    I don't think this would of been possible if I did not treat people respectfully and always try to be a gentleman around women. It really works! Less I forget, my insatiable curiosity about everything, which Coco can attest to.
    After the dinner we headed back to the lounge to relax and talk some more before I returned to South Tahoe, where I was staying during this fantastic week.
    What a day, thanks for everything Coco. Hopefully I will be back before the end of the year for one of the out date ideas we talked about.
    Ciao
    Carlo Antonio

2. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Ok...so our first experience was great, but I am so glad you came back for more! Our conversations, private time, and of course dinner were so much fun. And I can't say thank you enough for my gifts!!! No worries, I will wait on the watch until I ask you....LOL!!! xoxo...CoCo