COCO BRANTLEY (Post 6)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

CoCo Brantley and I had our sixth 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Friend Experience) party this year in mid November. CoCo is consistently a top booker having been selected as Bunny of the Month three times this year. Why?

First, take a look at her pictures in the Featured section of the Bunny Babes section of the Message Board and the additional pictures in the Gallery.

Second, she has that girl next door look and personality that comes through in the parlor and during a party.

Third, your party with CoCo will be fun, pleasurable, and sensual - everything that you expected and more. After all, CoCo knows a lot more about how to please than that girl next door. Everything goes so much better when both persons are into each other during a party and CoCo will be all about you.

We hugged and cuddled. CoCo achieved satisfaction multiple times during our party. We finished with a bubble bath in CoCo’s new room. Afterwards, we enjoyed each others company in the parlor and during a bunny supper in the kitchen.

Make an appointment with and have your first of a series of GFE parties with Miss CoCo Brantley.

2. Hey Harold My Man, You are certainly right on when talking about CoCo. I've a visit coming up again in early December, and I hope that I will be able to spend time with CoCo. Every gal at the Bunny Ranch is special in their own way, but that is especially so in CoCo's case. CoCo was the first "bunny" that I partied with at MLBR. She certainly does put a person at ease. And, as far as the achievement awards that she has received, she certainly does deserve them. She seems to be at the "ranch" nearly "all the time". I think she is a totally sexual person that is also extremely motivated to excel at what she is doing. And, on top of all she has done, it is so nice to know that she is also willing to vary her schedule to spend time with her customers. It would not be unusual to see CoCo up and around in the morning, although that is not part of her normal working hours.
    She will cheerfully "start early" if she can win over a new customer or help out an established one.
    I can't wait to see her "new room". I'm just sure that she will "make" that room better than it was.
    She's real good at that sort of thing, along with alot of other sorts of things!!!!!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hoo Rah harold glad you had a great Party with Coco she is everything you described and is so great to know.