About Me Client reviews

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Oct 16, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

32D89254-0F01-4C81-8F7D-4C2D32DA35E9.jpeg
    I am making this thread for all of my clients to leave there reviews if they so choose to. This is for a way for my clients to express their thoughts and feelings about our parties together!

2. A few months ago I decided I wanted to go to one of the ranches for a party again. I have been to them a few times before over the years but it had been 5 or 6 years since my last visit. I had even been away from the boards for the last few years. Not really sure why and not sure why I decided to go again. I started browsing the boards and started following some of the ladies on Twitter. Once in awhile I would also log onto Livestream and watch the live shows or some of the recordings. I found this to be very helpful in deciding who I wanted to party with. I had seen pictures of the beautiful Nina Bux on the board and Twitter and was interested in finding out more about her. I saw her as a guest on one of the shows and that is when I decided I wanted to meet her. I think all the ladies are sweethearts but Nina just stood out to me. I also remember how sexy those long legs looked. It surprised me to find out she is not really that tall but those legs go on forever. I still hadn't decided when I was going. Then one night Nina hosted Livestream. It was one of the funniest and most entertaining ones I had seen. I don't know what was in the air that night but all the ladies were having a great time. That is when I decided I needed to go soon! I picked my dates and started making plans. I sent Nina a message and we started talking to each other. We picked a date and time so I called the ranch and made a reservation. Nina and I continued to stay in contact with each other. Even though I had been to the ranches before I was still a little nervous. Like I said, it had been a few years and I also had never met Nina so that added to it. Of course I got there early because I couldn't wait any longer. Nina was getting ready so I sat at the bar until she came out. When she walked into the room I remember thinking how beautiful she looked. Her pictures look great but seeing Nina in person is even better! We talked for a little bit then went back to her room to discuss our party. She asked me if I was nervous and I told her a little bit. She talked to me more to make me feel more relaxed and comfortable. For those of you that have never met her, Nina is a sweetheart. She wants to make sure you are comfortable at all times. Once we decided what we wanted to do we took care of everything at the front desk and then headed back to her room. I am going to leave out the details on what happened next but I will say it was amazing!!! We talked some more and had some very nice conversations. She is so easy to talk to I felt like I had known her for years. Nina is a very smart, knowledgeable person and I learned some interesting things from her. If you have not read her bio you should. When it was time to leave she said she hoped she saw me again. I felt the same way about her so said how about tomorrow? We set up a time for the next day and I headed back to my hotel. The next day when I got there (early again) I sat in bar area until she came out. Once again she looked amazing! Seeing her smile made my day even better. I also think her freckles are sexy! We went back to her room to discuss things again and this time I decided I wanted to have a longer party. After taking care of business at front desk again we headed back to her room to take care of some other business. ;) All I can say is I don't think you can have a bad party with Nina. I have shared my thoughts with her privately but once again, I had a great time! We talked again and then I had to leave. It was harder to leave knowing I wouldn't be back the next day because I had a flight to catch. I still don't know what made me decide I wanted to go to the ranches again but I am so glad I did. I don't know when I will be back again but sure hope it is less than 5 or 6 years like before. Thank you again Nina for a very great time! I enjoyed every minute of it. You are a very sweet lady and I hope to see you again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I would love to see you again and thank you so much for the kind and caring words about me.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  4. Have you ever thought about what it's like to be free sexually? To have someone see you? Weather you have any sexual dispositions or not...Have you ever just wanted a safe place to express and discover new and exciting things about your sexuality? A place where there is no judgment, but rather that sense of freedom in expressing your masculinity ....that safe place to discover the power and influence of a woman impacting you in a way that your manhood is restored or that allows your masculinity to stand on its own two feet. For anxiousness, timidness and anything else for that matter to be no more. Then Nina Bux is the lady you'd like to go see! Her kindness is riveting, her sexual appeal; dominating. her demands to pull the man out of you is breathtaking and refreshing. She makes you and demands from you your BEST of yourself. And mysteriously she draws out of you whatever dominance you thought you never had. My time with her was 1st class rated. Great conversationalists, Passionate, romantic, submissive, dominate, and empowering! I will definitely be going back to see this beautiful goddess!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    MaryLynn, NinaBux and charlie_k like this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you for such wonderful and kind words. I had an amazing time with you and hope you can to return again!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Big Slim likes this.
  6. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

This was Emailed to me this morning from a client that would like to remain anonymous.

Nina is smart, funny, compassionate, and very sexy. On top of all that she is super interesting and a great conversationalist.

If your priorities are purely physical I can confidently say you will be more than satisfied; it would however be kind of a shame though because Nina brings so much more to the table than just that.

As far as looks: Tbh it was concerning to reach out to a girl I've never met. In a world of deceptive marketing and photoshop, I was worried about being surprised irl. Upon meeting I was surprised in a way... but in the opposite direction! In person Nina struck me as easily better looking than her pictures suggest.

I feel so fortunate that I reached out to her and that our paths were able to cross.

lets_party likes this.
  7. Very well said by whoever sent you that! I agree with all of it!

NinaBux likes this.
  8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

It was such a nice and thoughtful Email to wake up to![smilie=hot over you.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  9. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Don’t forget if we have had a party together please leave your review I always love to know how you felt [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This is amazing to read! Keep it up girl :)

lets_party likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @NinaBux with many memorable experiences to cum!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  12. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I love making people feel wonderful and enjoy their time with me!!!!