Cinnamon Sweet....It was the time of my life!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cigarsmoker, Dec 18, 2010.

1. In mid November I was finally able to meet the lovley Miss Cinnamon Sweet. I called the "Love Ranch" and left my number for Cinnamon and I heard back from her within the hour!!! Getting to know her over the last month and a half by texting!! Next it was time for me to pick a day and the time that I chose to come see Cinnamon was her "Off time" but since she is a local and such a "Sweetheart" she worked around "my time". So I boarded my plane early in the morning on a Tuesday so excited and a little nervous to meet the lovley "Cinnamon Sweet" and trust me she is sooooooooooooo "sweet"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I almost forgot to mention that I was up late the night before getting ready for Cinnamon and we had a really "great conversation on the phone. I had a driver pick me up at my Hotel and I really had a great talk with Rick most of the way there. I arrived and told them that I was there to see Cinnamon and when she walked out wow I could not take my eyes off of her.We sat down and began to talk getting to know eachother some more.She asked me if i had eaten yet and i hadn't so she took me into the lunch room and she made me a plate of breakfast.We then headed back to her room to negotiate and it was so quick and easy with her!!Ok then we were off for our out date and we loaded into the limo and headed for a drive up to lake tahoe.The entire time Cinnamon made me feel like a "king" and truely a VIP treatment she gave me our entire date. If you are looking for a real girlfriend experience miss cinnamon sweet is the lady for u her smile will melt you and it's true what they say about red heads wow the room moved and shook like i have never experiencd before in all of my trips to the bunny ranch!!!I can't say enough great things about cinnamon "it was the time of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

auron79 and isurfer like this.
  2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a fun outdate with Cinnamon. I agree with you about her being a real girl friend experience. Cinnamon took the time to know me, and me know her better, way before our first party. For me, it was like partying with a friend, not a stranger. I have had 2 parties with Cinnamon so far, and hope for a third soon, she is one of my favorites. I hope you party with Cinnamon again too, she really is sweet and "down to earth" as one guy in chat puts it.

3. Sounds like you had a great time! :) She's definitely a cute girl!

4. What a great review, sound slike you had lots of fun!

5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

Cinnamon is back at Love Ranch North and looking good.
    Cinnamonsmile.jpg

6. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Thank you for your review Cigarsmoker! I had such an amazing time with you and I'm glad I was able to make it one of your time of your life! Sorry I was gone so long! I am back full time and don't plan on leaving this time! I look forward to seeing you again, miss our talks and hope your doing well!!!!
    smooches
    cinn

isurfer likes this.
  7. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Thanks Isurfer, oh how I have missed your face and our chats... oh and the goodies you bring us ladies. Your so sweet!

isurfer likes this.
  8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

At least I'm showing up at the ranches more often. It was good to see you this past weekend.

9. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Aw Cigarsmoker, you were my very first outdate party! I love reading this review! I hope you party with me again soon!
    smooches
    cinn

auron79 and isurfer like this.