Cinnamon Sweet is the Sweetest

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Nov 25, 2010.

1. My eleventh party in eleven months of visiting Nevada establishments was with this sweet, sweet girl at the Love Ranch. In only a short amount of time there, Cinnamon Sweet has quickly become well known and well loved by her fans. Although she already has a fan club president -- who has exceptional taste in ladies, I might add -- at this moment, I am Cinnamon's biggest fan. Without even touching on our party activities, this girl is simply as sweet as her name suggests; better yet, you couldn't find a sweeter girl anywhere, and I do mean anywhere. She is friendly, caring, and oh so easy to talk to. Our early email conversations gave me a good feeling about her from the start and I am seldom wrong on those first impressions. She won me over with her subtle email flirting (the details of which I will keep just between her and I) and I couldn't wait to finally meet with her in-person.

And meeting her was the best part of all. Late last month we finally got together, visited a bit in the parlor, then had what was to be one of my most enjoyable parties ever. When it comes to a party, Cinnamon does everything right: responsive, playful; and oh, that perfectly curvy, cuddly body; her exquisite red, flowing hair; and I could just drown (smiling all the way) in a sea of her sexy freckles.

But the best part about this sweet, sweet, girl is that she is just an absolute joy to be with. I love her company and her conversation and she makes me smile. I headed home that late afternoon with some of the fondest memories that I'd ever known. Cinnamon Sweet, thank you for living up to your name -- you are simply the sweetest!

kmoney likes this.
  2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great report Cal Jay! Thank you for sharing your time with Cinnamon with us. She is indeed a amazing woman. Just spending time with her via party or hanging out in the parlor, she can leave you with a smile. Cinnamon has that great effect on people. Such a terrific personality and so beautiful!!! :D

3. It was my pleasure.

Auron, I couldn't agree more. She is as beautiful as she is personable!!

4. Where is her profile? Can't see it on BR

5. Awww, thank you Cal!!! (blushing)

I am so glad we finely met, I felt like I knew you very well, after talking back and forth through emails, which I enjoyed very much. Thanks for spending you special moment with me and allowing me to make it memorable for you. Even more of a plus that it was one of your best!

Your too cute, the sweetest huh?! I am glad you think I live up to the sweet in my name and that you will always have memories of our time together, as will I!

I am looking forward to next time!!!

smooches and nibbles

Cinnamon The SWEETEST hehe

6. I am anxiously awaiting my time

7. Oh me too Dreams!!! We have a lot of make up sex to do! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Cinnamon, without a doubt, you ARE the sweetest!! And yes, I am very fondly looking forward to my next visit as well!!!

cinnamon likes this.
  9. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Thank you again for the review Cal Jay!!! Your very kind, just wanted you to know I am back and still just as sweet!!! Hope to see you again!

cal jay, dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had Fun Cinnamon is an awesome lady

cal jay, cinnamon and isurfer like this.
  11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I agree. Cinnamon is awesome.
    :)

cal jay and cinnamon like this.
  12. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Thank you guys!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.