Cindi LaRue III

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Although my report is a little overdue, I finally had a chance to come back and see Cindi this Summer for our party number three. Cindi is always a delight to see again. We started our afternoon in the parlor, catching up with some great conversation and then as always, sharing some of our own personal secrets. And then a little later, we moved on to our private rendezvous. Cindi is an exeptional young lady and holds a very special place in my heart. And seeing, caressing and holding that beautiful body of hers once again, I can see why she draws me back to spend time with her. What more can I ask for? We seem to play together quite well. We are friends and lovers and friends again, and I wish nothing more than for this to continue to be so.

Cindi, until we meet again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. I had a blast with you again....like always we have a blast together. I hope there is a #4 session in the future. Miss you. Kisses. You are a true gentleman and you always treat me very well sweety.

4. Kisses to you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Always a pleasure to have you.

6. OKAY, I HAVE READ SO MUCH ABOUT CINDI BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER AT THE BUNNY RANCH. MAY BE WE KEEP MISSING EACH OTHER!? :roll: