Christmas with Courtney

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Courtney is a really cute, super sweet, irresistibly sexy young lady. And full of energy, too. When I arrived at the Bunny Ranch, the girls were gathering in the parlor for their Christmas party, and Courtney was flitting about like a hummingbird, exchanging Christmas greetings with everyone. I could tell that she was the sexy, spunky little elf that I was wanting for a present.

Courtney makes negotiations easy and takes the time to figure out what you want in your party. And then delivers. I warned her that at this point in my trip it usually takes a little more effort to get the job done. That didn't seem to faze her at all, and I soon found at why. She aims to deliver, and deliver she did.

Courtney was the best Christmas present ever. I'd recommend her for every other holiday as well. And for any regular day you want to turn into a holiday.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Seems a Fantastic way to celebrate the Holiday!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Thanks Darlin I had a wondeful Christmas with you also and can't wait to see you again it was so much fun!

Kisses Courtney Cross [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

4. Courtney seems like a very fun person to be around!