Christmas time at the Sage

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Dec 22, 2023.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Made my pre-Christmas visit to the cul-de-sac to say hello to the ladies at the Sagebrush and Love Ranch. Here is a photo of the spot where the Kit kat used to be. Glad the sign is still there to remind us. Can't wait to see the plans for the new one. I spent some time with the fabulous Destini Starr and finally got to meet Brooklyn. Sang some karaoke with the ladies. Cumisha left early so we couldn't sing our usual duet. Over at the Love Ranch, I spent some quality time with the fantastic Sindy Sky. I was finally able to give her the plaque for Lover of the Month in October. We hung it in her hallway for all to see on the way to her room. The year went by so fast. Can't wait for all my adventures in 2024. DSC01479.JPG DSC01481.JPG DSC01482.JPG

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
  2. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

So glad our ladies were able to treat you right!
    Happy Holidays!

sindysky and foreverman like this.
  3. It did go by too fast! Here’s to 2024 being just as much fun but not going by so fast!

ROADRUNNER J and foreverman like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Just like our time together, time goes by so quickly. Still, it does make for some great memories.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @foreverman for mentioning me in your review and I missed singing our duet together. We always have a memorable experience together. I look forward to partying with you in 2024. Sophia Sun is here at Sagebrush Ranch now and we have a "4 Girl Special with @destinistarr, @AutumnVerlot, @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado" for 2024. This will be a party with many memories to cherish!!!

foreverman likes this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Wow! Does that sound so good! You and Sophia back together in the same house, that is awesome.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and we look forward to celebrating with you this year with many more memories to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me