Chloe The Magnificent

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Well, I just returned(shucks) from a visit to the area. I would be a total idiot if I didn't make a post for Chloe Daniels at the Love Ranch. We had one heck of a party. Having not been with Chloe before, I didn't know what to expect. My time with her was "totally awesome". I found her to be the Queen Of Seduction. She is so beautiful. At least as far as I am concerned, Chloe has just the right height, just the right weight, just the right breasts. O.K. She has "just the right" EVERYTHING. During our visit, she gives a man the feeling that he is literally the "last man on earth". She is so sweet(and she tastes so good too).
    She just seemed to "glide" over my body in a magical way, which cannot be easy to do. So sweet, soft and careing. Holy Cow.
    It seemed that she really was "getting into" the things we were doing too. That is so important. Lovely body, lovely tan, lovely eyes, lovely smile. Need I say more?? I hope that she realizes that since she really gave me the "red carpet treatment" that the bar was started high and now it will have to remain high. There's no way I can "ever" go down to Carson City without first finding out if Beautiful Chloe will be there when I arrive. WHY she would seemingly "go the extra mile" for this old guy, I simply can't know for sure. She made me feel like the "luckiest man alive", and that just doesn't happen too often. Anybody would be foolish not to party with her. But hey, you guys all do me a favor. Don't wear her out too much. I don't want her to be too tired when I arrive next time. I plan on trying to keep her busy!!!

2. First let me say that you made it so easy to be with you! I loved showing you just how sensual I can be and you deserve that each and every time you come to see me! I was totally getting into everything we were doing! You deserved the red carpet treatment and will always recieve it when you walk though my door! When you walk through that door you walk into your world I am just merely in it! I cant wait to see you again!

Kisses
    Chloe

3. I will be well rested for the next round, no threats just promises!!!

Kisses
    Chloe