RANCH SPECIAL CHLOE CAKES

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

2. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

I loved it as it showed your playful nature and sparkling smile Screenshot_20191011-205251.jpg

3. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Your video is so dope! It really shows your playful and sensual sides. Chloe is the Cake, the sprinkles, AND the cherry on top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChloeCakes likes this.
  4. sexy? check.....alluring? check..........totally gives you @ChloeCakes personality, you betcha........loved it girl! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. Girl!!! This video is such a perfect representation of your fun-loving attitude! You did such a good job in incorporating your personality into this piece. This video is scrumptious!!! Makes me wanna piece of cake!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@ChloeCakes ****standing ovation******[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Very visually stunning both you and the room! Loved seeing your name on the wine/champagne!!! Never thought of using frosting and sprinkles that way, makes me hungry for a cupcake!!

Congrats on an amazing first video

7. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

I love your video!! You did a great job [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Love your video, Chloe! Where did you get the wine with your name on it? :)

C_Note_KY likes this.
  9. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Chloe is a prominent vineyard in California's Napa Valley We have it here in Kentucky too and I usually have some at our local steakhouses when I splurge on a nice dinner

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

C_Note_KY likes this.