CHERRY PIE - Tasty and lots of fun!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2008.

1. I had a phenomenal time with Cherry Pie tonight. I just had to rush back to the hotel computer and post about it. I didn’t think I was going to be able to get to the Ranch this visit, so I didn’t make any plans. Then, when my schedule made a spur of the moment change, I hopped in the car and made the trip out from Reno.

I decided to go to the Love Ranch, because on my only other trip I had been to the Bunny Ranch, and also, because I was wanting to meet Cherry ever since I saw her on the web site and message boards.

Guys – don’t miss out on this little bundle of dynamite! She is very sexy, cute, fun to talk with (she laughed at all my dumb jokes – in important prerequisite) and she was of course fantastic in our parties. Yes, I said parties, plural. We spent some quality time in the hot tub and in her room, and then we took a break to have some drinks at the bar. Then, I re-booked. There was no doubt in my mind or hesitation, because she is great. If you want a fun-loving, energetic, caring, and cute-as-hell lady to party with, I highly suggest you visit Cherry Pie.