Chat Room Issues

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by lonesomeloser, Feb 9, 2016.

1. I'm not sure where else to post this but many of the board members are no longer able to access chat. I'm sure something is being worked on in the background, if it is any update would be appreciated. It's been over a week now that I haven't been able to get into chat. There are no chat icons visible via the browser and the desktop app freezes at login. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. Thanks to all those working on this. I know it's a thankless job but it is greatly appreciated.

2. I'm sorry for all the difficulties folks - YES WE ARE WORKING ON IT - all the worker bees are working dilligently on it and we have finally found the issue, now we are working on a way to ensure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your patience!!! We have temporarily disabled chat for the afternoon while we completely rebuild it stronger, better, faster than it was before. So sorry for the inconvenience! It will be back SHORTLY.

3. You are wonderful freaky! I really appreciate all that you do here on the board.

4. Thanks Freaky and all the worker bees. Chat looks like it's back up and running. Great job. Really appreciate the time everyone put into this effort.

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Chat still not up on my PC using Firefox.

6. Ok - I've now fixed several items with message board and chat....Here's what will take care of the chat showing up.....

You will need to logout, clear cache, close browser, re-open, login, logout, clear cache, and do it more than once....

Its now been stable for a day for me, but it took a bit for it to come up - the issue was corrupted javascript - which I have replaced and made so it cannot be overwritten or corrupted.

PM me if you keep having issues.

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. It's working for me! Thanks <3

8. going to give that a try right now!

9. I hear ya John. It's gone again. I'm using Google Chrome. I followed your steps Freaky, about 10 times, no luck

10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

It comes and goes at will. But when IT showed up.I still can not get it! Then I lose the whole BUNNYRANCH web site...

11. I just deleted the server cache...try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Mine is working now!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

13. anyone else still having problems getting to chat? It still doesn't show up for me.. :-(

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

For over a week now, it doesn't show on my pc. But it works on my tablet and phone.

15. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

i am also facing same issue on my PC from the last four days