RANCH SPECIAL CBT anyone? ^_^

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by StacyPretty, Aug 24, 2019.

1. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

I’m feeling different! Meaning, I feel mischievous!!

Where are my kinky people that love CBT? If you don’t know what CBT is. It’s cock and ball torture.

Sexy right!

I’m definitely in the mood to do some cock and ball torture! Our safe word can be pineapples. >:)

Why not come here? It’s safe, legal and we’ll have a great time. Or maybe I’ll just have a great time. Either way! A great time will be had lol!

Send me an email and let’s set up a date. Who nuts could use a good kick or twist?! Whatever form of CBT you like email me and we can discuss a party. Remember I only have **2 AND A HALF MONTHS LEFT** before I’m gone for a while. So please schedule soon. This is definitely more of a convention time to schedule. After I leave you will have to work with my schedule. :(. Versus right now I’m working off of your schedule.

If you email me and set up an appointment with a deposit through the office I will give you 20% off the party.
    (We have very reliable staff. Your information is safe and secure. The card you place your deposit with, please make sure you bring it with your ID. caahiers checks are welcome or cash deposits as well.)

Email me at [email protected]
    Follow me on twitter to stay up to date with my tour dates and pics! @stacys2pretty

IMG_9489.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @StacyPretty today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sorry sexy my cock and balls get tortuered every time I think of your sexy ass and those amazing mouth skills and that pretty smile. I can't handle that let alone letting you beat um up. Lol...

4. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Great idea from an amazing lady!

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I probably deserve it for not getting over there and partying with you, but I'm such a fragile ole' man :D:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Thats hot! I've personally never tied up anyone's cock but always down to learn! Ive watched men tie themselves up and even using sounding devices on theirselves. It was fun to watch if I do say so myself!

I hope many kinky people take you up on this @StacyPretty !
    Book her today for a one of a kind experience!

Leo Goodale likes this.