REVIEW Casey Cross - Super Hot Little Cuddler!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Silver Don, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Another amazing trip to LRN,and the very hot @CaseyCross !! A beautiful Lady you can't keep your eyes off, with very sexy dance moves, and that little Casey spin. All wrapped up in a sweetheart of a personality who always gives 110% . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] While sitting in parlor,Casey introduced me to a few of the other beautiful ladies @RubyRae , @JadeCapri , @VeronicaHoliday , and @CanelaCumings , Was a blast talking with them all !! Negotiations as always so easy with Casey, and then off to another amazing party. Casey is so adapting in the party and keeps energy level flowing with that smokin hot body!!!!! As the party was winding down and a little time left. Casey surprised me with a little move,she wiggles and snuggles against you. She is a super hot little cuddler. What an amazing end to a party[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

casey has been on my radar for so very long. It's always great to read such good reviews. I'm sure Casey is awesome in her parties.

3. Thanks @foreverman @CaseyCross never fails to surprise me with every visit I make to LRN!!!

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Good meeting you finally! And glad you had another great time with Casey! It was fun hanging out all together in the parlor afterwards :)

5. You make Casey snuggles sound so good!!!
    [​IMG]

6. Thanks @RubyRae . Love the atmosphere at LRN. Being surrounded by beautiful women and all with great personalities. Good Times indeed!!:):)

CaseyCross and PhoenixRising like this.
  7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

yes I would love to get crossed up with this cutie [smilie=happy.gif]

CaseyCross and Silver Don like this.
  8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

9. I had a great time with you, @Silver Don ! Always such a gentleman and you know I love to introduce you to everyone :D It makes the experience just that much better I hope for always! Looking forward to seeing you again, thank you for being you & for this great review!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silver Don and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  10. Thanks @CaseyCross Always a pleasure to write a review for you!! :) A very memorable time with every trip. Looking forward to many more soon!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.

11. Looking forward to partying with you someday, @foreverman ! <3

xoxox
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. I always look forward to seeing you, @Silver Don !!

Silver Don likes this.
  13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

She is the best snuggler!!!!!!!

14. Looking forward to the new year and many more trips to see you @CaseyCross [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  15. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

It was great meeting you on Thanksgiving! Glad you always have such a wonderful time with Casey!

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Casey is such an enjoyable ball of energy to be around! Come see what makes her so special today! xoxo

17. Thanks @LexieJames was great meeting you also!!! Always a good time visiting LRN. Fun times, every time.;):);)

CaseyCross likes this.
  18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Cuddles with Casey sounds relaxing... UNTIL SHE STARTS DANCING. Lmao :p

20. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

I would dance cuddle her :D :-D

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome review !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

22. Thanks @Felina Meow ![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif] Always fun time at LRN!!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  23. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome reviews!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

24. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great Review Love! Glad you shared a wonderful experience! xoxo

25. That may be a interesting little twist @roxanneprice , A @CaseyCross cuddle dance!!!;););)

CaseyCross likes this.
  26. Times are spent best when we are ALL together, I think that is what makes our house so special, family/lovers/friends :)

Silver Don likes this.
  27. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing a wonderful experience shared! xoxo

Silver Don likes this.
  28. I love to snuggle and can imagine that Casey is awesome at snuggling. Thank you for sharing.

29. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. What’s not to love? ;) So happy I got to see you today, @Silver Don!

Silver Don likes this.
  31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

Silver Don and CaseyCross like this.
  32. Amazing time with you @CaseyCross ,looking forward alot more fun soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  33. We would have a great time together!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]