REVIEW Casey Cross - Hunting for the Easter Bunny

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Silver Don, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Never found the Easter bunny,but did get to party with a hot bunny at LRN. Third party and again Casey Cross left me speechless. This sexy lady goes to no end to to make sure you have a great time. Fun to talk to with her sexy voice.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Casey can go from school girl to GFE to WOW. Thank you Casey for another awesome party!!! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Scarface, Docrocker, kmoney and 2 others like this.
  2. You were a nice surprise on Easter Sunday, Silver Don ;) I'm always happy to see you!

Thank you for the sweet review :)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
    Scarface, kmoney and Silver Don like this.
  3. Thanks Casey you are one of a kind, always fun to stop by and see you.[smilie=happy.gif] Was an Easter to remember for me for sure!!![smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney and CaseyCross like this.
  4. I agree ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  5. You clearly have good taste- between your deadpool avatar and spending time with Casey, you know how to have fun for sure! :) Glad you enjoyed easter at the ranches!

Silver Don, CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  6. He is a lot of fun! ;) Love that Deadpool avatar too :)

Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  7. Thanks you Alice, every visit is a special memory for sure.[smilie=happy.gif]

CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  8. I'm looking forward to your birthday, Silver Don! :D

PhoenixRising, Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  9. Every trip to see you has been an amazing time Casey !!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]So looking forward to the trip back to the ranch.

Docrocker, CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  10. That makes me very happy to hear :)

Can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silver Don, Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  11. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review! Casey is such a sweetheart and does leave one speechless. And her cute Cali accent gets me every time!

kmoney and Silver Don like this.
  12. Looking forward to your birthday also Casey.[smilie=happy.gif] Will you be at LRN on July 30 ?

kmoney likes this.
  13. I was going to work that day but my plans changed! I'm going to CA that day - I'll be back to work on the 31st.

Silver Don likes this.
  14. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Casey Cross is the most climatic gift that keeps on giving that you can unwrap for your birthday [smilie=happy.gif]

CaseyCross and Silver Don like this.
  15. Mmm.. Hot! I bet you're an excellent dirty talker ;)

kmoney and Silver Don like this.
  16. Almost time to chase my favorite bunny again @CaseyCross !!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  17. I love it! :D Always great to see you, @Silver Don! :)

Silver Don likes this.
  18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-6_16-58-13.jpeg

CaseyCross likes this.
  19. Always an amazing time spent with you @CaseyCross , planning many more with you!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  20. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross and Silver Don like this.
  21. Thanks You!!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif] @Air Force Amy

CaseyCross likes this.
  22. Yay! :) Can’t wait to see you again & again, @Silver Don!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silver Don likes this.
  23. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Now that is one HOT!!!!! Bunny,love the picture @CaseyCross [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  25. Aw, I’m glad you like it, @Silver Don! :)

Silver Don likes this.