Captivating Chloe Cakes

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by C_Note_KY, May 6, 2019.

1. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

One of the classic American looks is the “Girl Next Door” and if you look that up in a dictionary you will probably see a picture of Chloe Cakes This young lady has a magical aura that makes people around her happier and the world around her better

I had the extreme pleasure of spending some time with Chloe Saturday night and she went above and beyond to make memories for me. Everyone can see how truly beautiful she is but after you meet her you find yourself amazed that someone could be so sweet

I arrived at Sagebrush and when she came out to the parlor she lit up like a Christmas tree when we hugged. We had a few drinks and some dinner I had brought while she also introduced me to other ladies I follow at the ranch

Once we retired to her room she took the time to ease my nerves and then we eased into our intimate activities by massaging each other. The curves of her body are incredible and her skin is super soft. Things continued to get more intense and it was truly a night to remember

Chloe and I had already established a good relationship online but now I know for certain I have a great friend for many years to come. I want to thank Miss Cakes for all of the physical and emotional effort she showed a regular ol’ chunky monkey like me

2. Awesome review @C_Note_KY of the indeed beautiful @ChloeCakes , so glad to see you had such a fab time this weekend!

C_Note_KY and ChloeCakes like this.
  3. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Thank you so much for your sweet review @C_Note_KY. It was great to finally meet you. Wishing you safe travels back home ❤️

DesertRose and C_Note_KY like this.
  4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

what an amazing review!!! Great job Chloe!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  5. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Great review! Thanks for posting!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

C_Note_KY and ChloeCakes like this.
  6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

ImogenSteele and C_Note_KY like this.
  7. You two had some great chemistry! :)

8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Thanks and well done C Note. The picture you paint of Ms Chloe makes for a wonderful experience and I'm glad to hear what a great time you had. Tahoe

9. What an amazing review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChloeCakes and C_Note_KY like this.
  10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Such a sweet review from such a gentleman.

ChloeCakes and C_Note_KY like this.
  11. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

I agree. Such a gentleman. Fave review ;):D:p

12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

This is such a sweet review. :) I am so glad you had a great time with Chloe ... and I'm not the least surprised that it was great. ;)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  13. What a great review and what a gentleman for sharing. Chloe you are amazing......

ChloeCakes likes this.
  14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love this! Super sweet. Keep it up girl :)

15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Book your Girl Next Door experience with @ChloeCakes while you have the chance gentlemen!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo,

[​IMG]

ImogenSteele likes this.