BunnyRanch.TV

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by veronicavavoom, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Great idea

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I, too, suggested an idea similar to this in the Cathouse section. I think it is a great idea because then Dennis has full control over the content. He can also choose to have people pay a monthly fee to download or stream the content.

3. That does sound like a good idea and I'm sure it will take off like a rocket! On the flip side of this I'm sure Dennis and HBO have a contract and Dennis may not want to break that contract deal! I work for a video company that o a lot of HBO's dvds and Cathouse was one of the dvds that was done through this company. I hope the internet idea takes place though,that would be awesome!

4. I don't see why one of the networks doesn't do an ongoing reality show on the ranches. Reality TV is so popular these days, and the ranches are the ultimate US brothels...

5. True..Hmm I wonder if HBO has an exclusivity contract with MLB? If not they could put it on cable but they'd have to do an awful lot of blurring the screen :)

6. OMG. Spitting Diet Coke through my nostrils HURTS. LMAO.

7. I think that's a fantastic idea!

8. If you have either time warner cable or have HBOZW cathouse shows a few times a week. Main time I watch HBO is when cathouse is on :D

9. Yes we have. Many times

You can help by e mailing

[email protected]

Tell them more cathouse