bunny of the month ? Updates ?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Jackman jack, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Has anyone in management or elsewhere heard when this will be updated. Would like to visit soon.

Pizza Man likes this.

2. Who knows, maybe they won't be doing that any longer?

The best thing to do is just reach out to the gal or gals that strike your fancy honey and get to know each other that way.....

Thanks hon! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2021
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Actually @Air Force Amy all he has to do is monitor the main MBR site and note the caption "BUNNY OF THE MONTH" and who's picture is posted.

Since management currently isn't holding weekly Tea Parties due to restrictions perhaps they shelved this for the time being. The other house already announced their Starlet of the Month and the perks that came with it.

4. Nope, that was for Feb 2020 hon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2021
    aztecwarrior2881 and Pizza Man like this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

What AMAZES me is that these millionaires come waltzing in to the ranch with a fist full of hunnids. You would think they can GET any woman they wanted in real life.

Just sayin. As for not raising stink I think COVID has really changed the way people make money and do business. The Ranches are in a different environment now.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  6. Yes, I think the "highly competitive sales team" mentality went down South.......

The house is full of happy gals having fun, doing the next right thing and concentrating on a more loving and family style environment as opposed to a competitive environment. We congratulate each other on many, many things besides the amounts of monies booked.

It just seems there is more to this world and many more accomplishments one can achieve than "making the most money".

7. Well, you know we unfortunately get paid to "go away" and be discreet and not get involved in a "millionaire's" private life too. Good, clean, safe sex, no strings attached......

Pizza Man, wrb55rosco and AlexaHaze like this.
  8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

There's an old joke in there somewhere. Something like "why do you pay a hooker?" and the punchline is "to get her to leave."

OK did I mess that all up or am I spot on?

9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy likes this.
  10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy likes this.
  11. Pizza Man likes this.