Brooke "Morning Glory" Taylor

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

During my recent trip to the ranches, I woke up on Saturday morning and had that brief experience where you wake up, not sure where you are, what time it is or what day it is. I soon realized I was at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, it was around 6 am and it was Saturday. I also realized that in a mere few hours, I would have the honor, privilege and great sexual adventure that is a party with Brooke Taylor.

I was very excited at that thought and knew that although I had partied with Brooke a couple of times before, she always has something new to teach me and excite me. Brooke NEVER disappoints in that, or any, regard.

I tried to sleep, but was pretty sure my excitement over Brooke would not allow that. I strolled up to the parlor, had a a pineapple juice or two and converesed with the bartender on duty. Before long it was time to go back to the room, get showered, shaved, teeth brushed and dressed. I could feel myself shaking slightly from anticipation. Not really nervous, as I have known Brooke since my first trip to MLBR in 2008, but adrenaline flowing through my veins.

Brooke is a great party at any time of the day I am sure, but I have never forgotten her telling me that she tends to always be horny in the morning. I also love morning sex, so I have always scheduled my appointments with Brooke for first thing when her shift starts. Why mess with what has always been successful?

When Brooke entered the front door, I marvelled at how beautiful, sexy and desireable she looked. Had I forgotten how beautiful she was or does she just get more beautiful and sexy each year? Probably a combination of the two.

We hugged (I didn't want that hug to ever end) and then went to the room Brooke was staying in, completed our negotiation in about 10 seconds flat, booked the party and proceeded back to the room.

I always love to watch Brooke undress and wait until she has done that to get undressed myself. Brooke has a beautiful body and I love to see it revealed as she takes her clothes off. Brooke has the confidence of knowing she is something special without the arrogance of some who realize that. Brooke is humble while being confident. a rare combination in my experience.

The party with Brooke was a delightful slice of heaven on earth. There is a familiarity with her that is reassuring and I know her well enough that we can, and do talk about what I like and want to try with her. Brooke is an excellent teacher and fantastic lover. I always feel that I come away from a party with Brooke as a better lover through what she has taught me.

Thanks for another world class party, Brooke. I plan on being a long time student and lover of yours. I love every experience with you and know I always will.

Dave

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Dave!

3. Brooke is Amazing in the Morning...Haha really anytime of day

But Morning nookie is So good.

Great Report !!!!

4. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Especially Brookie Nookie!

Dave

5. Brook is the perfect experience=]

6. I agree, Brooke has an amazing body! Great review. :)