BRITTANY ANGEL

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Brittany Angel

Brittany Angel and I had our first 1.5 hour GFE (girl friend experience) party (I look forward to many more) in mid September. Brittany is truly an angel. She was my first active movie star. Her movies are available on the internet under her stage name Brittany Amber.

Brittany is petite, 5'5”, a blond bombshell, and has a body to die for. Just search for and see her many pictures in several places on the Bunny Babes link and the message board and you will know what I mean.

She has the experience to know how to please you and for you to satisfy her again and again. She will really rock your world. I slept soundly for 12 hours after our party.

Brittany has several career interests as well as a personal life. Best to book an appointment using her own internet address (posted on the message board – she does not like to use computers) to ensure that you will be able to have your own party during her limited engagements at the MLBR.

Brittany and I ended our party in the outdoor hot tub. Having a cooling off period in the warm waters of the hot tube (things were much hotter in the bedroom and I do not mean the temperature) and cuddling with a beautiful woman after a fabulous party – gentlemen, life does not get any better than that.

2. THANK YOU BABY SEE YOU NEXT TIME XOXO