BRITTANY ANGEL (Post 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Brittany Angel and I had our second 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Friend Experience) party this year in mid November. Brittany also has a film career. Her two careers are complimentary. Where else and with whom else could you act in our own movie (no actual camera) with an actual movie star?

Brittany met me in the parlor wearing a fishnet body stocking and high top boots that displayed her body to perfection. Parties with Brittany are fun, pleasurable and sensual. I was her first party following her return to the MLBR. She was ready for me and I was certainly ready for her. Our party was therefore over the top and involved many positions and activities. She achieved satisfaction many times in many different ways.

BTW. Those long heels on those boots really do make good handles in bed.

Brittany is down to earth and real people. You will enjoy her company. Washing her backside in the shower after a party is not bad either.

Make an appointment with Miss Brittany Angel and star in your own movie – an experience not to be missed and one to be repeated as often as possible.

2. THANK YOU BABY YOU ARE THE SWEETEST, BUT THE PARTY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ANY FUN WITH UUUUUUU [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN IN APRIL! XXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

BRIT

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I've met Brittany a couple of time and have always enjoyed our conversations i hope to party with her one of these days if she remembers me lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. We all remember you!!!