Brittany Angel and Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Reynard, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I was looking forward to spending my birthday (April 21) with Brittany Angel; unfortunately I had to work that day and had to postpone my trip for a few days. Due to work requirements I had to fly in, party and fly out again. I was picked up at my hotel by Norm, one of the ranch drivers that I have seen on my previous trips. We chatted on the way out to the ranch. As a side note, the drivers, bartenders and other support staff rely on tips and you should always remember to tip when they provide services to you.

I walked in and found Brittany sitting at the bar with Maya Love. She gave me a hug and kiss in greeting me and introduced me to Maya. I found a stool to sit between these two beautiful young ladies and the three of us began chatting. Brittany told me how much she wanted to party with Maya and the two of them went to work to convince me that I should make it happen. Madam Suzette came over to warn me to be careful with these two ladies because they can get pretty wild. Something I already knew about Brittany, and something I was looking forward to learning about Maya. We eventually made our way down to Maya’s room to work out the details and booked for two hours. We went back to the bar to start with a bottle of champagne. Brittany autographed her Hustler and Swank magazine photos for me. While I was up there I bought a round for the ladies at the bar. This included Logan, Paris Michaels, Nikki Breeze, Bailey Monroe and the super sexy Willow who I had a party with in December. We took our second bottle of champagne and some toys that Brittany and Maya wanted and went back to Maya’s room where the party was soon in full swing. Maya and Brittany put on a little show together for me and I soon joined in with them. It was amazing how quickly the time passed and we soon heard the office calling to say it was time to rebook. After a little back and forth we decided to extend the party for two more hours.

We all donned robes to go out to the hot tub to relax and recharge with our third bottle of champagne. Walking through the lounge with just a robe on, as Dennis was entertaining several people, was a new experience for me! We went out to the hot tub and dropped our robes to climb in. During the day the temperature had dropped and the wind had been gusting quite heavily. The cold air was a little invigorating at first and then climbing into the warm water really relaxed me. We drank champagne and kept each other entertained as we floated in the hot tub, but it was soon time to get back to business and we went to climb out. What had been invigorating before going in was now quite a shock. The cold air blew around us and we all grabbed our robes to rush back into the lounge. We made our way back to Maya’s room and I had the opportunity to dry off and warm the ladies up. This got us back to party mode and we finished off our time together.

I was scheduled to fly out early the next morning and it was already about 1 am. Maya and Brittany went to work to convince me to stay overnight. I soon learned that what Maya wants Maya gets and they eventually talked me in to coming back in the morning and leaving for the airport from the ranch. I was picked up from my hotel by one of the other drivers (I apologize for not remembering his name, but I appreciate his patience as I was running a little behind schedule.) After a quick stop at the ATM I was soon back at the ranch. Brittany and Maya were waiting at the bar drinking Bloody Marys. I chose to have a Redbull instead. We picked up where we had left off the night before with Brittany and Maya takings turns with me and each other. The 90 minutes flew by and I jumped into Brittany’s shower to get ready for my trip home. Brittany and Maya walked me out to the lounge and we said our goodbyes. Norm ran me back to Reno to catch my flight. I had crammed a lot of activity into a very short visit. These two beautiful, sexy young ladies made this a helluva birthday celebration! I can’t wait to party with them again. Miss you both!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I had such a great time with you both! Time sure passed by quickly..... I hope to do it again!

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I'm super sexy to you. Thats great!! You were being super cute that night. I could tell you were having a good time. I can't waite to see you again next time you are here. xoxoxo