About Me Brand New curvaceous Bunny!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by JasmineStar, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Hello my name is Jasmine Star I’m new at the Bunny Ranch. I’m a Latina Bunny very excited to fulfill all your sexual fantasies.

E1F3494A-8A86-48C0-977F-EBD13F91EBB7.jpeg
    3AFF2071-02DA-4ED5-ADB7-C63A20E5108E.jpeg

MarieBossette, JBear, gLip5 and 8 others like this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Hi Jasmine. My name is MarkBMiller. I haven't been able to come up there since June, when I celebrated my birthday with Sindy Sky. I'm having some health problems now which I hope aren't too serious. I should know soon. (had a MRI this week) I would love to meet you, as you look so mysterious behind that mask. Keep your fingers crossed. By the way, my fantasies are easy as I like two girl parties. Sindy knows.

3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Welcome sexy nice curves [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. WOW... "sexy curves"... I'd say that is an understatement. [smilie=hot over you.gif]It looks like I can almost enclose your waist with my hands. That gentlemen is an hourglass. You look especially beautiful darling. I hope to see you there.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lover5 likes this.
  5. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Your right she is absolutely built perfect with a perfect ass to set a glass on Lol..

6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

You have a great body sexy and I'm sure your a pretty lady as well

7. I would love to see a close up of her eyes.... As the windows to the soul they say so much more.... I'm willing to to bet they are breathtaking too (Hint;);))

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Your curves are incredible honey [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Would love to see you you’re perfect

10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family Jasmine. Look forward to meeting you soon!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]:):rolleyes: