RANCH SPECIAL BOOK AN OUT DATE SHOW OR CONCERT TO THE GRAND SIERRA RESORT RENO, I'LL PAY FOR TICKETS & DINNER

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Dec 6, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience a Cirque Show or Concerts at the Grand Sierra Resort for the holidays and I will pay for the tickets and romantic dinner!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775)246-9975 Ext. 0

Here's the schedule of events:

BOOK YOUR VISIT

Concerts and Shows

Reno's Best Entertainment

Experience the area's grandest entertainment in the best venues in Reno-Tahoe.

Tuesday, December 6SiamsaGrand Theatre | Doors @ 6:00 PM

Wednesday, December 7W.A.S.P.Grand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Saturday, December 10Teo Gonzalez & Regelio RamosGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Sunday, December 11Pink MartiniGrand Theatre | Doors @ 6:30 PM

Wednesday, December 14 - Thursday, December 15The NutcrackerGrand Theatre | Doors @ 6:00 PM

Saturday, December 17Daniel ToshGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Sunday, December 18 - Saturday, December 31A Christmas Rock StoryGrand Theatre | Doors @ 6:00 PM

Saturday, January 28, 2023BushGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Friday, February 3, 2023Pancho BarrazzaGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Friday, February 17, 2023Jim GaffiganGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Sunday, March 12, 2023Los Angeles AzulesGrand Theatre | Doors @ 6:00 PM

Sunday, March 19, 2023Flogging MollyGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Friday, March 24, 2023Theory of a Deadman & Skillet: Rock Resurrection TourGrand Theatre | Doors @ 6:00 PM

Saturday, April 22, 2023Paquita la del Barrio & MariselaGrand Theatre | Doors @ 6:30 PM

Friday, May 19 - Sunday, May 21, 2023RiverdanceGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Friday, June 2, 2023Franco EscamillaGrand Theatre | Doors @ 7:00 PM

Box Office
    Hours
    Thursday–Monday
    11:00 AM–7:00 PM
    Tuesday
    Closed
    Wednesday
    11:00 AM–6:45 PM
    Contact
    775-789-1115

When you click to “Buy Tickets,” you will be redirected to a third-party website – ticketmaster.com, uvtix.com, or eventbrite.com – each is a secure website. Ticketmaster, UvTix, and Eventbrite are the only companies authorized to process ticket sales for Grand Sierra Resort events. Tickets purchased from websites other than grandsierraresort.com, ticketmaster.com, uvtix.com, or eventbrite.com may not be valid. Screen shots, photos, or printed email copies of show tickets will not allow access to the Grand Theatre. Mobile tickets must be displayed on your mobile phone from your original email or text to gain access to the Theatre. All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. Grand Sierra Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This sounds like a lovely outdate, especially with Cumisha :p

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for liking my post and have a wonderful Christmas!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]