REVIEW Bobbi Besos & Aspen North Party #2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by carlitoalex, Oct 7, 2018.

1. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure to do my second two girl party with Bobbi & Aspen yesterday . I waited 2 months and good thing time went by fast. This was my second and last party of the day and year. This was my first bubble bath party and it was a great experience. Bubble baths are the best especially with two fun girls. After the bubble bath party we wrestled for a moment and I let the girls win. I went easy on them, I did not want to hurt them. I can now consider @Bobbi Besos & @Aspen North as my favorite bunnies. They are the best, they are nice, fun, and they work and respect my budget.

2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

We won though. That's all that matters. We had you pinned.

carlitoalex likes this.
  3. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Cant wait to wrestle again I need a mask though!

carlitoalex likes this.
  4. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I let myself win, next time I am going to win.

5. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the amazing party and this amazing review @carlitoalex!! You are the best!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Irv and carlitoalex like this.
  6. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I miss you babe, I hope the elections go well next month so I can come see you in January for your birthday.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Celebrate your holidays with @Bobbi Besos and @Aspen North today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

I miss parties like these!! Thank you so much for enjoying the moment with us @carlitoalex and for the incredible review!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Bobbi Besos and @Aspen North today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]