RANCH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OUT DATE SPECIAL - I WILL PAY FOR DINNER

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 31, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you having a "Birthday" in the near future? I will pay for dinner!!!

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another 2 hours complimentary!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

To book your "Birthday Out Date Special" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

Afterwards, we can return to the ranch and party in our beautiful "Fantasy Suite"!!! Let's make your birthday fantasies cum true!!! We can take an "Intimate Jacuzzi Bubble Bath, a full body massage and party in the Cal-King Bed afterwards we can relax and cuddle!!!

image.jpg cid:F58AD2AA-7674-4528-BE72-EEA0E51B60EB.jpg index.jpeg image.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg IMG_2026.jpg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate your birthday together and I'll pay for dinner!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Book your fabulous "Birthday Out Date Celebration" with a 1o% deposit at
    [smilie=call me.gif](775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you having a "Birthday" soon!!! Let's celebrate your birthday together!!! Book your "Birthday Celebration" with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate your birthday together!!! Book you "Special Birthday Celebration" with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you having a "Birthday" in the future? I would love to celebrate your birthday with you and I'll pay for dinner!!! To schedule your "Birthday Celebration Out Date", call (775) 246-5683[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]