Biggest Heavy Metal Concert comes to Reno - Get your Out Dates lined up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, Nov 21, 2019.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yes it's true, the biggest and best "Heavy Metal" concert will soon be coming to Reno. The Date is December 7th. If you wish to bring a lovely courtesan call now to make sure your date will still be available to join you. You DO NOT want to miss this great concert. It is the "Heavy Metal Concert" of the YEAR!!!

Links are listed below.
    http://www.tubachristmas.com/readtcloc.php?TCState=NV&TCCity=Reno

https://allevents.in/reno/tuba-christmas-concert/200018252107024

Yes that is right it is the annual Tuba Christmas Reno style. There will be over 250 tuba players giving you a great 90 minute concert with the greatest Christmas Carols and Holiday Sing-A-Longs possible. What better way to start your Saturday than an Out Date with a fantastic lady from the ranches. It's even FREE. While I can not attend this years Reno Tuba Christmas, I will be attending the Akron Tuba Christmas and be one of at least 500 tuba players (I have played with as many as 639 on stage) I have also played at the Grand Daddy of Tuba Christmas at Rockefeller Center in NYC. It really is a great way to start your holiday season.

I hope some of my board member friends take advantage on this outstanding concert. Enjoy the Concert with your favorite courtesan!!!

2. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

Wow! @joe carbols! This is awesome information, thanks for sharing!

I hope you have have a blast playing your tuba in Akron this year, it would be a pleasure to meet you here at the ranches soon, you sure sound like a hoot! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @MaryLynn for liking my post on Reno’s Tuba Christmas!

MaryLynn likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the kind words @MaryLynn. Yes us Tuba players do have “A Blast” pun intended. I doubt that I’m a Hoot. But I do Toot when I play the tuba.

I hope you get an outdate to see and hear this years Tuba Christmas

MaryLynn likes this.
  5. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

I don't have the emoji to express how happy your puns make me @joe carbols! You are hoot!!!

I am music lover and this sounds like a rockin' way to celebrate the holidays, maybe some gentleman (who is not already otherwise engaged) will think so and asks me to join him on an enchanting outdate to Tuba Christmas!!
    Thanks for the info!!

joe carbols likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post. I think @MaryLynn has an interest in attending Could be fun. I know it is in Akron

FumbleNutts likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman for liking my post about the Reno Tuba Christmas coming up in just a couple of weeks. I hope someone spends some time with their favorite courtesan and have an excellent concert and Out Date.

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @MaryLynn Glad to hear you're a music lover. Here are two links to showcase the Guiness World Record for the most Tuba Players playing Tuba Christmas (Record was broken last year in Kansas City) They had well over 830 tuba players, I have also attached the Akron Tuba Christmas video (I was there in 2014 well over 500 tuba players as in most years, I'm the one wearing a Santa Hat and playing the Tuba)

Enjoy and I hope someone takes you on an Out Date to enjoy the Tuba Christmas Reno Style!!!

Good thing I did not play the Flute
    I have never heard of Flute Christmas!!!

I also play Trombone
    And some times I use a Mute!!!

I enjoyed when I played
    With the Count Basie Orchestra
    (I hope you heard of them, your grandparents have I am sure)
    Cuz.... I got to wear a Zoot Suit!!!!!!

Enjoy the videos

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I have no doubt that this will be a wonderful concert. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

joe carbols likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for the kind comments. It really is a lot of fun, and having an attractive courtesan on your arm would make it even better.

origlegman likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I couldn’t agree more! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

joe carbols likes this.
  12. Anything with 500+ instruments is amazing! Anything with you and YOUR instrument @joe carbols is worthy of all record breaking good times!

joe carbols likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe... thank you @Air Force Amy for the wonderful compliment on my musical abilities and Tuba Christmas.

Just curious if you remember the old Front Row Theater in Mayfield? I got to play onstage with the Count Basie Orchestra along with Tony Bennet I was then asked to tour with them for about 18 months. Not bad for an 18 yr old Bass Trombone player fresh out of High School.

I had a record breaking good time as you broke my MLBR Brothel Cherry back in 2016. It was OUTSTANDING!!!! All of my visits to see you have been outstanding. You are so much more than just another pretty face. You my friend are the total package. I always look forward to seeing you in my trips out to Carson City. I just need to plan a little bit better.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving. I’m thankful for our friendship after re connecting with you.

origlegman likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman for liking my post on the Heavy Metal concert of the year in Reno. I hope some board members take a charming young lady to this fabulous event

15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Less than a week to get your date for the Biggest Heavy Metal Concert in Reno. This Saturday December 7th is the event, the links are listed at the top of this post. I know there are many fine ladies that would love to be your guest

From Sagebrush the following might be interested in joining you
    @baileypaige
    @RoxyGold
    @KikiLover
    @Natasha Star

From Bunny Ranch
    @Air Force Amy

From Kit Kat
    @SophiaSun

From Love Ranch
    @AlexaHaze
    @cumishaamado
    @OliviaGreen
    @SandiBenks
    @JadeMonroe

Or any of your own ATF's would enjoy this concert to start they Holiday Season with the Biggest Heavy Metal Concert in Reno!!!!

Have a great time

OliviaGreen and KikiLover like this.