Best friends Wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

fun roleplay would be my best friends wife calling me over to the house to complain about my best friend and how he ignores her a lot. He is always busy at work and doesn’t take her anywhere and they have no fun anymore. You are all dressed to go to the gym in some tight yoga pants and sexy sports bra. You start telling me how many guys at the gym check u out etc, but u would never cheat on him. I tell you that you are beautiful and maybe he is just stressed at work and you should be patient. It starts getting very personal and you trust me being his best friend you confess to me he never performs oral on you, so you don’t perform oral on him either. So you tell me u don’t know what to do. So
    I come up with a plan I tell you “why don’t u change into a sexy tight dress and high heels and I’m sure he will take you out somewhere. So you change in front of me because u trust me and not you are hot in this new dress. My best friend text you saying he will be late. Now you are very distraught and lay on the bed. So I slowly start massaging your legs until I creep up the skirt and start licking your kitty. You try to stop me but I then start eating you out like no one ever has. I tell you to sit on my face because it’s all about u right now. You do that and can’t help no more but cum on my face. I tell you do u feel better is that what u needed. You said yes omg don’t tell your best friend. You then offer me a massage for my troubles but you notice I’m turned on so you rub my cock and eventually say “you know what fuck my husband he ignores me then I’ll suck his best friends cock” after my cock is hard like a rock you then ride me and let me fuck you in any way I want.