Being thankful and silly simultaneously

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

The holiday season comes time for reflection and gratitude. I am enthusiastically thankful for all the legendary ladies I've had playtime with, never a dull moment, from breaking beds to almost running into a Miyagi Do Crane kick chasing a lady while being chased by 3 other ladies in the LRN hallway, from an impromptu tickle party that produced a sound that gets loud laughter from people to experimenting in the reality that foursomes are more challenging than threesomes, from being a scared soul walking into a house for the 1st time receiving a 20 lady lineup for the first time to going balls to the wall 15 months later having 9 parties over 4 days with 11 gorgeous ladies. That's more than Rockstar epic! You ladies are smooth operators coast to coast. Thank you to all the ladies I've partied with and thank you to all the ladies I will party with soon enough in time. I'm just warning up, baby! Treadmill intense training in 3.5 hours, lol.

Thank you ladies for assisting a broken down soul heal and become what he always sought to be and achieve ambition while pursuing more beyond his wildest dreams. Ladies, here's a toast to seeing each other in our birthday suits and exploring each other beyond our wildest dreams making even a Cinemax late night skin flick blush over the passion we bring as we board the love train.

Much love and God bless you all

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
    FreyaNovia likes this.
  2. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

I'm so happy you've had fun, healed, met new people, and learned about yourself in the process. We appreciate you coming as often as you have and I hope to be on your party to-do list ;)

Michael likes this.
  3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Gorgeous for your wonderful comment. I'll leave you with this, if we connect as good as uce cream and cake, there are many partys in our future.

FreyaNovia likes this.
  4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great post! Thank you for sharing your experiences and they sound like a blast!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Michael likes this.
  5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, they were incredible. I am yearning for more. If they were dreams, I never wanted to wake up. Never a dull moment, happy times.

6. AWESOME THREAD! And such kindness and thoughtfulness went into those words without a doubt.
    Life does throw curve balls and can get you out for a game or two but happy to read you’ve come back “swinging” and with more drive than when you started! Cheers to many more fun times and great experiences!!!

ROADRUNNER J and Michael like this.
  7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Gorgeous for your wonderful compliments.
    Awesome ladies like you motivate me to getting back there sooner rather than later. There's so many wonderful variables you ladies have that incentives return visits: kindness, compassion, humor, affection, connection plus being easy on the eyes and bunches more to the point that I can go on like an energizer bunny.

sindysky likes this.