REVIEW Beauty and the Beast Outdate with Randy Ryder!! (3/18/17)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 20, 2017.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Ever since my Tahoe hiking outdate with Randy in Oct 2016, I knew there would be another!! When planning this outdate, I originally planned on doing something else with Randy in Tahoe. But, as the day grew closer, the weather was not looking to be co-operative. I was at the BR a couple days before our date chatting with Randy and she was showing me her new room. I asked her if she had seen the new live action Beauty and Beast? ( she had expressed excitement on Livestream about the movie) A huge smile appeared on her face.....NO not yet! I said we could see that instead of our prior plan if the weather changed.
    I decided then, I would take her to the movie. Randy wanted to see the 3-D version.

The next day (17th) I drove to Reno to purchase the reserved seating tickets.

Our date was the evening of the St Pats Party crawl. I arrived, Randy was waiting for me in a sexy bikini!!
    We booked, scampered to her room for some serious playtime!! Time always stands still when I am with Randy! After several positions of pleasuring one another, I exploded!!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

We dressed for dinner before the movie. When we were leaving, Madame Suzette asked if we could join the crawl when we returned. Yes ma'am was our reply!
    Randy drove us in her new truck to Reno . We had great conversation along the way enjoying the BEAUTIFUL Nevada scenery!!
    WE had a excellant dinner at a Italian restaurant near the theater, having more awesome conversation.

After 20 min of coming attractions, Beauty and the Beast 3D began! Randy was truly excited!!
    The movie is the live version of the popular Disney cartoon from the 90's.
    WE both gave the movie 2 thumbs up!! The 3D effects are amazing!!

After the movie, we drove back to the ranches to attend the rest of the St Pats Crawl.
    The crawl was at the Kit Kat when we arrived. We walked to many greetings from the attendees!
    We got some refreshment and sat, watched the activities. Next was the walk to the LRN , as the crawl moved on. We were judges in one the contests there.
    The SageBrush was next, as everyone walked over for the next party. Randy and I were asked to help with some of the games. Randy participated in one contest.

When the crawl moved over to the Strip club, it was nearing 1am.I had to be at the airport at 530am!
    I was staying there at the Sage during my trip. So, I walked Randy to her truck to say goodnight and thanks for an AMAZING DATE! After a huge hug and kiss, Randy drove off to go home!

Everyone should book an appointment with this amazing lady as soon as possible!!

Here is a pic we took at the SageBrush![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Great review John. Randy continues to sound like a great lady to party with.

kmoney and John N Ga like this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

What a really Nice Tasteful Review John! I'm sure you were smiling just like the picture!
    Dinner and a Movie sounds like a simple outdate but Randy lights up the room where ever you take her. All eyes are on her but her attention is all on you! She can make dinner and a movie outdate feel like an all enclusive several day overnight! That is one of the many reasons why Randy is the perfect lady for any party especially outdates and overnights!
    Randy is so STUUNNING all my parties are like Beauty and the Beast.
    She is PRETTIER than Belle and I look like the Beast! But she still goes on outdates with me! lol

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Hunt!! You can't go wrong booking any party with Randy!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks again Tony!! It was an awesome date! The movie, dinner, and my date were all...TOP NOTCH!!

kmoney likes this.
  8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review, sounds like a fun date. I bet that your real grin under the smiley face was just as big!

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks TS!!! Sorry you were unable to attend!! Yes ..my grin was pretty big!!

thunderstorm and kmoney like this.
  10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Book Miss Randy today for guaranteed satisfaction!!

kmoney likes this.
  11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

You are so right Tony...whenever your on a date with Randy..ALL of her attention is focused on making your time with her unforgettable!!

kmoney likes this.
  12. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Great to hear you had a great time and enjoyed the movie.

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Another great review John of a truly special woman!!! I'm looking forward to sharing a similar experience with her soon!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]:)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

John N Ga and kmoney like this.