Bday Special-Last day of this tour!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LarissaBrazil, Feb 26, 2024.

1. o_OHello beautiful people!
    I am taking off to my home in California and if you still want to meet me before this tour ends, I have a gift for you!
    Book me for this MONDAY (Feb 26th) and get a complimentary 30 minutes in your GFE experience!
    It means that we can foreplay, kiss, snuggle and FUCK for 30 minutes longer!

You can walk in and ask for LARISSA BRAZIL or call the office (775)-246-5683 and drop a 3 digits deposit to schedule the time of your preference with me!

THIS SIMPLE!

You can also email me if you have any questions or special requests:

[email protected]

It’s also the day that I am turning 40 years old! You don’t want to miss to say goodbye and wish me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

SHE WOLF!!!

xoxo

Love,

LARISSA BRAZIL IMG_7960.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
    BeaverFan likes this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Have a nice trip !!!
    Please make an appointment before she leaves.

[email protected]

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I didn't know it was your bday! If i missed it happy late bday if I'm early happy early bday! Guys don't miss out on this bombshell before she leaves!

4. I’ll see you when you get back beautiful lady and men just cause she’s gone doesn’t mean you can’t make an apt for her return she’s a good one don’t miss out

5. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Happy belated birthday, beautiful! If you missed out on her this time, email her to set up for a future date.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wishing you a "Happy Birthday"!!! Book her today before she leaves with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

What an amazing special Larissa!