About Me BATON TWIRLING

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by SerenityMeow, Apr 25, 2022.

1. ¡ ¡ ¡ I LOVE TITTIES ! ! !

:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p

Fun Fact :::

… Baton Twirling Is A Solo Form Of Exercise That Opens Up The Lymphatic System And Helps Prevent Breast Cancer ! …

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Solo Activities Like Baton Twirling And Skateboarding Are Great For People Who Aren’t Competitive In Nature (Like Me)

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

¿ ¿ ¿ Have You Seen My Baton Twirling Videos Yet ? ? ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd4EVcpD/

I Use The Same “Light Up” Batons That Cirque Du Soleil Uses ! ! ! ((( They Can Look Like Fire Or Even A Watermelon )))

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd4EygvG/

Maybe We Can Head To A Night Club (Like Lex) For An Outdate That Feels Like Our Very Own Rave !

Dancing In The Darkkkkkkk

:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool:
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

BigRock, JBear, Lear Canyon and 4 others like this.
  2. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Check Out My Vids

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

BigRock likes this.
  3. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

This is so cool! How did you get into baton twirling?

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @SerenityMeow fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Hey I never known that that’s good to know you guys go book
    With serenity and get what you deserve and great time with a hot babe

6. Yes!! I can’t wait to see this in person! So hot!

7. This is the coolest! Baton twirling and your blue two piece is a combo I want to see :)