About Me BANG BANG

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by SerenityMeow, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Here’s a video of me shooting a gun !!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd4uNY6N/

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

[smilie=call me.gif]Outdate idea? [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Run off some steam ![smilie=call me.gif]

Let’s celebrate American freedom with GUNS and HOOKERS !

:confused::confused::oops: Bust A Cap /// Bust A Nut :oops::confused::confused:

[smilie=call me.gif]CALL NOW to find out how ! [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]1 (775) 246 5683 EXT 0[smilie=call me.gif]

:p:p:p:pRequest Serenity Meow:p:p:p

so you can experience

o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:INSANITY LATER :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

•TIKTOK ::: 888SerenityMeow888
    •TWITTER ::: SerenityMeowSBR
    •EMAIL ::: [email protected]

:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p

grizzly, BigRock, JBear and 3 others like this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Another one who can go . On a shooting date with……

SerenityMeow likes this.
  3. :D:DYEAH !!! Let’s go !!! 50 cal kisses:D:D
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigRock likes this.
  4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

A .50 cal.. handgun or a rifle? Me Id rather shoot a 9mm handgun . Then my shoulder would not hurt as much…….[smilie=hi ya!.gif]:confused::cool:

SerenityMeow likes this.
  5. I just wanted you to know my kisses pack a punch(; :p:p:p:p;);););)

6. LotusLover
    Chat with Me

LotusLover Luxurious and Amazingly Desired

What more HOTTER than a girl that can handle a gun ! Come see this hottie she such a sweetheart !
    - Lotus Lover

7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

3E6E186A-C2A0-45FE-B1D5-D0A95457D2E6.jpeg This is older then most everyone here.47 years now ?Is when I received it KNOW WHAT IT IS.

tahoebigbear, TorreyLisa and lover5 like this.
  8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Looks like an old military shooting medal

9. LotusLover
    Chat with Me

LotusLover Luxurious and Amazingly Desired

Marksmanship Badge ?
    - LotusLover

10. Truth! Serenity's kisses are sizzling and powerful lil' numbers!

11. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Thank you for your service! What was your MOS?

wrb55rosco likes this.
  12. Do many of the girls like to go shoot? Hmmmm

PaigeNicole likes this.
  13. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I was married to an Army sniper/scout for 26 years and had a great teacher. I’m an excellent shot!

When I lived in Oregon I would spend my lunch breaks at the shooting range for practice. Then I became a member of the local gun club/shooting range when I moved to Colorado.

My favorite gun was an Italian model 9mm Baretta (because i have smaller hands, it fit my grip better) and the last gun I owned was a .44 magnum long barrel revolver. That one was a hand cannon!

It’s admittedly been a few years since I’ve been at a gun range, but I know firearm safety and am comfortable pulling a trigger with great results.

Whoever wants to shoot guns with @SerenityMeow can make it a 2-girl outdate and get more bang for your buck and add me. :)

14. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Thanks are not needed. As I was not able to serve.. 3 years of JROTC- 1 year ROTC. At the oldest military school West of the Mississippi..Getting ready to go to Airborne school..Hit by a durnken college frat boy! Was planned out be.MP31B—and ArmyCID 31D till retirement! But breaking your leg,in 9 places. Put a stop to that..

It’s the Expert Shooter Qualification badge.
    With, pistol, rifle, carbine bars………

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    tahoebigbear likes this.

15. What do you like to shoot and where do you go?

16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

So your last weapon was a .44 Magnum, of Dirty Harry fame? So we can call you Dirty Torrey? One can imagine what happens in your boudoir--as you look steely eyed and say, "Go ahead, make my day." :D

17. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yep! Army Marksmanship Badge. Good ol' bolo badges. You're authorized to wear one or two of them, depending on how well you shot your weapon and threw hand grenades in basic training.

LotusLover likes this.
  18. Wow great post I never knew now I know it sound like a find date to go do. Fellas take her out check her aim

19. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

This would be an awesome date!!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info @SerenityMeow!!! I would love to have a "2 Girl Crossover Shooting Out Date" with you!!! Who wants to take both of us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0492.jpg

wrb55rosco likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience