Back to see my Karmen Leigh

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Jul 10, 2011.

1. It's been some time now since I've done a repeat party. Perhaps the decision for me to do so is influenced just as much by the lady's desire to repeat with me as it is my own desire to see and be with her again. Said another way, never underestimate the value of good chemistry between two people. Karmen keeps in touch and makes it clear that she wants to see me and wants to keep seeing me. She knows exactly how to win me over and I am pretty sure that I've won her over as well (I say that with a huge smile on my face). Yes, good chemistry goes a long way towards good...well, everything and I think it's pretty good with us.

I made it back to the ranch on the afternoon of June 24th. Karmen walked into the parlor to greet me with an affectionate hug. Dang, she is so sexy no matter what she wears, and in tight blue jeans -- look out!

We had a great time visiting; we had a fantastic time in her room; and after we both finished, she snuggled up beside me and we laid in each other's arms, her head against my chest. I gently caressed her as she drifted off to sleep for just a few minutes. At that point, what was between Karmen and I was for real, and let me tell you, real GFE doesn't get any better than that.

As I said, it has been a while since I've done a repeat party at the Love Ranch and my repeat visit with Karmen Leigh was a very special date with an awesome lady. Oh, and of course, she stayed with me after our party and we hung out for the afternoon; always making me feel like I'm the most important person in the world...in her world -- very nice, my Karmen Leigh!!!

:D

2. yay nice review can not believe no more posts

Always Willing,

Veronica