About Me Baby it’s cold outside!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JessieJames, Dec 2, 2023.

1. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

Hello! I enjoy most being bundled up , completely absorbed by my cozy surroundings. Keeping entertained between reading , watching television or participating in an array of health and wellness activities.. I myself have never spent a winter in the snow, and while I am not a fan of the cold! I have enjoyed the beautiful sights of fresh snow fall, I am very much a provisioner when it comes to having the necessities and I take pride in my belongings in hopes that you two will feel comfortable ! :) I love company and sharing fun things about myself with new friends. It is very much a reward to be a Starlet here at Sagebrush Ranch! The girls and staff have welcomed me with open arms , provided an abundance of gratitude and I am so happy to have found my brothel home here in Carson City NV. December marks 6 months of my time as a working girl and I am just as thrilled to meet you as you are me ! Thank you for so many wonderful experiences and the anticipation of looking forward to many more :) .
    I look forward to spending your next visit here at Sagebrush Ranch together, Where we can enjoy a toasty bubble bath with warm body oils and maybe even a hot stone massage. If you’re interested in champagne or a cocktail of your choice I would love to accommodate you!
    We have fantasy and VIP suites to choose from where I will be sure to make you feel very important listing to music dancing and enjoying yourself in our king size mattress and surround sound !
    Be sure to book your appointments at
    775-264-5683 ext. 0 with 10% deposit of your desired spending amount.
    Email me direct for information and details [email protected]
    Or watch my feed on twitter and TikTok JessieJames765
    This way we can have ourselves a holly jolly Christmas Celebration!

Xoxo JJ

JayJayJay likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Guys make sure to book this bombshell today!

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Just bumping this post! Guys don't miss this sexy lady!